Oct 25, 2018 #361 Kiki S-kyuu Madoushi九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,662 Reaction score 31,932 Age 33 Gender Male Country Granted but you fly with fly's wings I wish I was a Kpop idol
Oct 25, 2018 #362 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,777 Gender Female Country Granted but your fans are all into S&M. I wish someone would host a WWWR.
Oct 25, 2018 #363 Kiki S-kyuu Madoushi九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,662 Reaction score 31,932 Age 33 Gender Male Country Granted but that someone doesnt even know what WWWR is Spoiler seriously juvia chan but what is wwwr? I wish I could meet kira in person
Granted but that someone doesnt even know what WWWR is Spoiler seriously juvia chan but what is wwwr? I wish I could meet kira in person
Oct 25, 2018 #364 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted but he steals your id and writes your name in the deathnote I wish someone would host a minority game
Granted but he steals your id and writes your name in the deathnote I wish someone would host a minority game
Oct 25, 2018 #365 Kiki S-kyuu Madoushi九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,662 Reaction score 31,932 Age 33 Gender Male Country So sad Granted but you lose and have to wear a Nalu set for 2 months I wish I could dance very well
Oct 25, 2018 #366 uberfayt Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 17, 2013 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 6,080 Age 34 Gender Male Country Granted but your feet won't ever stop moving... I wish I was a dragon
Oct 25, 2018 #367 Kiki S-kyuu Madoushi九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,662 Reaction score 31,932 Age 33 Gender Male Country Granted but you are a dragonfly instead I wish I could control time
Oct 25, 2018 #368 uberfayt Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 17, 2013 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 6,080 Age 34 Gender Male Country Granted but you lose the remote controller in a bottomless ravine I wish I couldn't read others' minds
Granted but you lose the remote controller in a bottomless ravine I wish I couldn't read others' minds
Oct 25, 2018 #369 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,777 Gender Female Country Granted but all of them think bad things about you. Spoiler: Kiki @Kiki wwwr is a game here "who wrote which reply" I wish I could slap Kira's huge boobs.
Granted but all of them think bad things about you. Spoiler: Kiki @Kiki wwwr is a game here "who wrote which reply" I wish I could slap Kira's huge boobs.
Oct 25, 2018 #370 Kiki S-kyuu Madoushi九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,662 Reaction score 31,932 Age 33 Gender Male Country @Juviii oh I see I see.. Granted but it's his booty you slapped I wish I could slap Kira's boobs too
Oct 25, 2018 #371 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted but he kills after after I wish @revo would join in granting horrible wishes
Oct 25, 2018 #372 Kiki S-kyuu Madoushi九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,662 Reaction score 31,932 Age 33 Gender Male Country Granted but right before clicking her mention notif, blackout happens I wish lakhan and his manboobs are back
Granted but right before clicking her mention notif, blackout happens I wish lakhan and his manboobs are back
Oct 25, 2018 #373 uberfayt Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 17, 2013 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 6,080 Age 34 Gender Male Country Granted but he left as soon as he saw "manboobs" I wish I had a massage from a nice, delicate lady
Oct 25, 2018 #374 revo The Witch of Certainty英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Dec 24, 2017 Messages 2,270 Reaction score 21,074 Age 28 Gender Female Country Granted but she breaks your bones. I wish I lived in the Middle Ages
Oct 25, 2018 #375 Kiki S-kyuu Madoushi九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,662 Reaction score 31,932 Age 33 Gender Male Country Granted but it's a ladyboy I wish I could get to know Kaoz more
Oct 25, 2018 #376 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted.. you turned into a middle aged lady. I wish it would rain forever
Oct 25, 2018 #377 Kiki S-kyuu Madoushi九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,662 Reaction score 31,932 Age 33 Gender Male Country Ugh got ninja'd by @revo
Oct 25, 2018 #378 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted you get ninja'd by me too for ninja-ing me I wish I could change my title
Oct 25, 2018 #379 Kiki S-kyuu Madoushi九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,662 Reaction score 31,932 Age 33 Gender Male Country Granted. Your title is Laxus worshipper I wish I could meet Ravenclaw people on MH
Oct 25, 2018 #380 revo The Witch of Certainty英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Dec 24, 2017 Messages 2,270 Reaction score 21,074 Age 28 Gender Female Country Granted but they're all nerds I'm a Ravenclaw! I wish TPN anime was made by Kyoto Animation