Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Granted but it's only a pic.

undefined
what is that? :?bunny I can't see the pic :worrybunny

but I want to tickle you even more now!!

I wish Evil is very ticklish !!
Omg yes!

Granted but you are just faster than snail, but still slower than turtle :3c

I wish @Evil3ye was a masochist so I can torture him! AHAHAHAHAH!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Granted, but only in a sexual way :eyeroll

I wish for GoT to be released sooner
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
@Juviii oh :zomg but alas I can't eat pork and white wine :worrybunny

granted but you are the one who got ninja'd :teehee

I wish I was not into S&M stuff :feelsbadman
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
wtf!! Why? :-_-
Granted!!! but you realize your mistake and get into to the S&M stuff even more than before!!
I wish @Evil3ye was a masochist so I can torture him! AHAHAHAHAH!
He is!! :heh
I wish @Kiki would forget about his last wish!!
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@Juviii oh :zomg but alas I can't eat pork and white wine :worrybunny

granted but you are the one who got ninja'd :teehee

I wish I was not into S&M stuff :feelsbadman
Here, have this one then:


Granted but he forgets about you too.

I wish shino was ninja'd by her twin nose.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Granted, but only once as she turns into more a ninja than she already is :ninja

I wish for world peace \o/
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but only before the evil clan corrupts the world again.

I wish I had dark chocolate!
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Granted, but there's only one bar of chocolate available :emobirb

I wish to afford paid games on Steam :emocat
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Granted, but the addiction sucks you in and you drop out of school, uni, work in the end you can't afford it again.

I wish for a muddy and slutty Award Competition :heh
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but nobody votes for you.

I wish it was Summer again.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Not even you??? :wtf

Granted, but you'll have to work to afford paid games on steam, woohooo.

I wish it wasn't monday tomorrow
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted.. it's wednesday :teehee :derp


I wish there was a beautiful beach nearby
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Granted but it's a private beach and you can't get in :awe

I wish I had a frog as a pet.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but it's actually a cursed princess and she transfers the curse to you :gwah


I wish I had a Klinton cloud
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Granted but Goku steals it away from you :fan

I wish I had the life of that painter who lives in the woods and paints birds, from Kiki's Delivery Service
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
I'd let Goku steal it :arf :XD

Granted but the woods burn and the birds poop in your head. :fan


I wish I had a talent for drawing :emocat
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Granted but you get to only draw yaoi :teehee

I wish to draw the rest of Kuroshitsuji so I don't get sad with the end :emocat
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted.. you don't cry from the ending.. but you keep crying while drawing it :emocat :emocat


I wish my lil sis was home to bake some cookies
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Granted, but you don't get any :emobirb

I wish I could find my lost sketch book
 
Top