Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Granted, but you start sighing instead


I wish all my neighbors were noisy as hell
Granted.. he gets that 1 tooth back and lose all the others :3c
He definitly will at some point :derp
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,402
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but that noise is from breaking your house down :derp


I wish I had my own rest house up in the mountains
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but now you are a workhouse so you never take a rest at all! :spaz

I wish to be a chef
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,402
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted.. you're this guy.


I wish for fooooooooooddddd :tss
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Granted. They're all tofu. Bon appetit! o/

I wish for snow here! :emocat
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but it's just styrofoam :teehee

I wish for rain :nod
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Granted. It's acid rain :gwah

I wish for a sunny day \o/
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but the sun is like Teletubbies' sun, with kira's face replacing the baby's face :derp

I wish to meet Miyawaki Sakura :swoon
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,402
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but she slaps you and reports you to the police for harassment


I wish Kiki get's slapped real hard when he meets his idols :teehee
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Granted. But in return, his idols will say sorry to him :clingy

I wish to be in a live music concert
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but he punches you back.

I wish for coffee.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Granted. The coffee is just okay. No special flavors, etc. Just a plain ol coffee :nomoar

I wish I would have known earlier that we have a new emoji on this site :XD
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
coffee :swoon

granted but you forgot to add sugar :3c

I wish for white coffee :swoon
[ninja'd by Elu-chan :nomoar]
 

The one who laugh

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
253
Reaction score
896
Age
25
Country
Syria
Granted but you have spilt salt on it :pjsalt

I wish for rope and chair :blushbirb
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
@The one who laugh you like S&M stuff?! :m3j

granted but the time is frozen so you stand still :teehee

I wish @syx joins us
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

The one who laugh

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
253
Reaction score
896
Age
25
Country
Syria
No I like hanging stuffs :teehee

Granted she will join but she will not post
:cheez
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
actually it's he :oh and where is your wish :oh

I wish I had PS4 :feelsbadman
Granted, but your hands are too powerful for the joysticks and you break them all before finishing first level.

I wish Evil gets punished and the way you are and the way you are and how you can be a good fit for your business and your business is the best time for you to be able to earn a lot of sea food and Caipirinhas.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
the genie wanted to grant your wish but he said "sorry.."

I wish @Vici joins us
 
Top