Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but only to be cancelled after 3 chapters.

I wish for mangas to maintain their consistencies.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but now you are a mangaka that cannot maintain his consistencies :teehee

I wish lakhan would change his set :nomoar
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but u won't be able to see it.

I wish kiki x brandish wins the best pairings. :heh
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but people are now bashing the nominator :teehee

I wish lakhan knew that I am hoping for a new set
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
:catshrug Granted but u can't see it.

I wish kiki's next name change to be kinky, thus nominated for best username.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
:lmao

granted but for sacrifice your account gets banned

I wish I could give thumbs down to that lakhan's post :no :nah :bnah
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you can never give thumbs up to anyone anymore.
I wish Kiki X Lakhan to be canon.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
what the :notamused

granted but juviii x shinobi must be canon too

I wish juviii will be banned someday :teehee
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but u would be subjected to torture everyday for wishing that.

I wish kiki would just become immortal .so that u can keep experiencing pain forever as a masochist. :hurr
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
:oh

I am S tho :oh

granted but kiki is S instead of M :hurrgasm

I wish I could torture lakhan :teehee
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
:catshrug Only a matter of time before even M would attract u.

Granted but since u share sense link to me, u will be tortured as well. Quite a practice for ur M :heh
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
:lmao

Granted but he repeats the mistake :e3

I wish shinobi would share tips how to take care of nose
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
This information is classified!! :derp

Granted, but everything you learn is false

I wish Kiki would believe everything I teach him
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
I wish Lakhan didn't forget to make a wish!! :headscratch
:hurr It was an invisible wish.

Granted but he will use everything on u for experiment and testing.

I wish shino would learn to feel my invisible wish.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
I'm a ninja, not a witch!! XD

Granted, but your wish will not be granted anyway

I wish all the invisible stuff will become visible!
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Then use chakra sensing mode like naruto to read it...U r ninja after all :sgan

Granted but u would become invisible instead.

I wish shino learns to use the nose abilities like. :kiba .
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Granted but shino sniffs lakhan instead :teehee so perv :teehee

I wish lakhan changes his avi back to the prior one :teehee
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but you'll wear the avatar he's using now!!

I wish Kiki & Lakhan would wear my avi too XD
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but since ur AV is invisible to us, we cannot chg it.

I wish shino would chg AV to itachi/zetsu :heh
 
Top