Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Granted but there's nobody to rule on

I wish Juviii joined my secret harem
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but all the others would leave.

I wish revo would be corrupted by the dark side.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Granted but she will betray you

I wish I could breathe fire
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you will become Natsu.

I wish I had super powers
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Granted but your power is called Super Fart :teehee

I wish Gallon or Battou sent more nudes
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
What the hell does that mean :notsure

Granted but everyone but lakhan revolutionizes too

I wish to whip lakhan
:heh I will leave that up to ur imagination.

Granted but it will be swapped by ur nudes .:teehee

I wish i could survive extreme temperatures of sun.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but you have to be naked forever :derp

I wish I could spank lakhan
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but when u come to ur senses, u find tht it is actually @shinobi tht u spanked , who is looking for revenge now.:3c

I wish i could see how the level of brutality shino can go while taking revenge on kinky kiki :hurr
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Granted but I cast swap no jutsu with lakhan :teehee

I wish I could embarrass lakhan in public
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but you would be dreaming while being tied to pole by shino.

I wish kiki is thoroughly remodeled after shino's hell torture. :heh
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,356
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
who spanks me ?????? :SOON

Granted, I'll gladly do that, but you also will suffer the same fate

I wish you tell me what shape you'd like to be after remodeling
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
who spanks me ?????? :SOON
Well, we have juviii...she can do the task.

Granted but since it is beyond ur fathoming, u just concentrated on poor kiki :lmao

I wish shino to come with her servant kiki & understand the awesomeness of dark side under its ruler.
 

LighteningLord

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
283
Reaction score
1,128
Age
31
Country
India
Granted. But nobody finds that any awesome let alone be shino and kiki.

I wish my PhD to start soon.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Granted but you meet kinky lecturers and kinky friends

I wish to know if lakhan can fly :teehee
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but he will carry u and drop u along with summoned meteor from top.

I wish kiki becomes a worldwide trend. :heh
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I wish kiki becomes a worldwide trend. :heh
why??? :gwah

granted but that's because kiki tortures lakhan :teehee everyone likes it :zomg :teehee

I wish lakhan sent nudes or face pic
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
why??? :gwah

I wish lakhan sent nudes or face pic
:catshrug Why not? And lmao, the scales are pretty uneven for the wish.

Granted but since u would already be banned , u wouldn't be able to see any of them.

I wish kiki would show himself already as a leading cult leader. :lmao
 

LighteningLord

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
283
Reaction score
1,128
Age
31
Country
India
Granted! But that would include only him and you.

I wish I was a Billionaire.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Granted but not a billionaire of money but leaves :teehee

I wish to know if LighteningLord can fly :teehee
 

LighteningLord

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
283
Reaction score
1,128
Age
31
Country
India
Granted. But his dragon might eat you.

I wish MH can hold an all expense covered annual festival where everyone can meet :derp.
 
Top