Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but we will have more of jellal being idiotic scenes.

I wish Arthur to die already in NNT. :errr We spent 50+ chapters of slow killing of DK, now we have to deal with merlin BS.:nah
 

Hana Maria

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Messages
325
Reaction score
1,203
Age
24
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Granted but we will have more of jellal being idiotic scenes.

I wish Arthur to die already in NNT. :errr We spent 50+ chapters of slow killing of DK, now we have to deal with merlin BS.:nah
Granted but then we will get more mael instead...:gwah
I wish SD appears already and doesn't get jobber king treatment! (She must be a threat)
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but then we will get more mael instead...:gwah
:lmao Even mael seems better choice than what has been going on since past few chapters.

:nah Not granted. Not another 50+ chapter shit like this.

I wish news regarding H x H.
 

LighteningLord

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
283
Reaction score
1,128
Age
31
Country
India
Granted but whatever news will come, you'd have already heard about it.
I wish to see a scratchless Laxus walking over an unconscious Erza in the next chapter.
 

Hana Maria

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Messages
325
Reaction score
1,203
Age
24
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Granted, (afterall kyoka already stepped over her anyway) but then she will stand up and one shot him while spitting Nakama BS without an armor because she's erza! (JK)
I wish one of the main cast of HxH was a pretty and strong female (who isn't a Macho, a trans or a loli)
 
Last edited:

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
I wish one of the main cast of HxH was a pretty and strong female (who isn't a Macho, a trans or a loli)
U already have it. Cheadel and others from zodiacs. and recently Alluka too. But as for core cast, there is none.

granted but u would realize tht it is none other than leorio who had undergone sex change o/p.

I wish Wano arc to live up to its hype. :hip
 

Hana Maria

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Messages
325
Reaction score
1,203
Age
24
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
U already have it. Cheadel and others from zodiacs. and recently Alluka too. But as for core cast, there is none.

granted but u would realize tht it is none other than leorio who had undergone sex change o/p.

I wish Wano arc to live up to its hype. :hip
Granted, but robin won't get a 1vs1 again! (why oda?)
I wish kanroji from KNY wasn't dumb AF.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,402
Country
Torumekian Empire
Granted but you traded brains and now you're the one who is dumb af :gwah


I wish to shorten Akaneko Kogetsu's name into Nekoko :3c
 

Hana Maria

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Messages
325
Reaction score
1,203
Age
24
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Granted, but then you realize that i can't change my username a third time! :teehee (and i whould prefer Neko-chan over nekoko nya~)
I wish erza's red plot armored pants disappears permanently!
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
yassss...slap lakhan... that's right... gehaHAHAHAHA :kukuku #devilwhisper

granted but your hand slips and spanks his butt instead :teehee

I wish I met a fellow S&M lover
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but it's Lakhan and you have to do kinky stuff to him.

I wish to have infinite ice cream.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but the taste is meh 🤮

I wish I had a fellow S&M lover to fanboy together with
 

LighteningLord

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
283
Reaction score
1,128
Age
31
Country
India
Granted. But then he/she cheats on you and your fanboying.

I wish I had penetrable vision :cheez
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Not sure what that is but
granted, but you'll go blind after a year.

I wish I could sing sea shanties with pirates
 

LighteningLord

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
283
Reaction score
1,128
Age
31
Country
India
Granted but you'll only be able to do that when you'll be totally drunk.
I really wish MH mods would bring back Secret Santa.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you would be a woman and wouldn't be able to appreciate it cause no rights.

I wish for a neko revolution.
 

LighteningLord

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
283
Reaction score
1,128
Age
31
Country
India
Granted but you'll realize that you are an Inuist.
I wish thumb wrestling would become an Olympic game.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted, but u would be the only participant in the game.

I wish this thread to just go lively once again.
 
Top