Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but then you got **ish slapped by a raging Pikachu.

I wish to change my name to Pikachu!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Granted, but you're sued by Nintendo for copy right reasons and end up in jail, where you become a jail wife of a big white guy who has a pokeball tattoo next to his swastika and makes you scream "pika-pii, pika-pii!" while he drops the soap in the shower for you to pick up.

I wish I didn't invite those snooty people for brunch tomorrow
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted!! but the snooty people invite themselves for dinner anyway!! :catshrug

I wish I have seen Lak's wishes earlier, coz ruining Juviii's moments sounds good!! :hmm
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted, but it would also include revo's and others too. U don't mind it either way :lmao

I wish shino does what i wished earlier.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
:catshrug

Granted!! but Juviii's moment has long since been ruined anyway so I do nothing :hee

I wish I could finish watching Danganronpa today!!
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted, but you watched it in 100x speed

I wish people didn't include Sakura in their top 10 lists
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted!! just granted!! and no evil twists for this one!! :oh

I wish no one accidentally makes a top 10 most horrible female characters!!!
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
granted, but they will make top 10 useless ones.

I wish shino includes all versions of sakura in her list for me to have fun. :catshrug
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Granted but Sakura wins overall and it's jokes on you

I wish someone would vacuum my floors today
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but the electricity in your home dies.

I wish Oda didn't offscreen Revolutionary vs Blackbeard Pirates fight
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,781
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but the fight would be terrible.

I wish for more new members in mh.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,781
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but all your fave series would be canceled.

I wish @Asako would host another interview with me so I can torture more participants to answer our lewd questions.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Granted but everyone will send their answers after the deadline

I wish my could read faster so I can consume more novels (I have too much stuff in plan to read)
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but you forget what you read 1 second later.

I wish I can memorize all characters of the manga I have read.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,781
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you find out she's a male.

I wish my favourite ice cream, limited edition, would come back.
 
Last edited:

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but you lost your sense of taste when you are going to eat it.

I wish there is no break for next One Piece chapter.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,781
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you don't have time to read.

I wish Black Clover episodes would come back.
 
Top