Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted, but it would be suddenly finished in next chapter.

I wish one piece shows WB once again and also conflict with kaido too.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted, but he comes with a black beard instead

I wish the rest of Yami's current fight isn't off-paneled

Granted, but it would be suddenly finished in next chapter.
She said episodes, smh. Anyways I will grant that wish, as I too am starving for more episodes, with one caveat...., nope nvm almost said something sacrilegious.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted, but it would be so worse u would have wished it to be off panelled.
I hope beno included maddy in the list :hee

She said episodes, smh. Anyways I will grant that wish, as I too am starving for more episodes, with one caveat...., nope nvm almost said something sacrilegious.
Doesn't matter. make it episodes and consider it as anime forever gone after tht episode. :catshrug
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,780
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but he will include her in the top 10 worst characters.

I wish Lak would have better taste.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Damn, Juviii with that hot sauce

Granted, but 0×100 is still 0 :lmao

I wish Noelle places at least top 10 in the female lead rd
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Just in case just ordered tea tree oil shampoo :XD

^Granted, but it's mass produced in China and sales for 5.99 on Amazon.

I wish I wasn't so lazy and would have gone to the grocery store today.
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but the store is closed.

I wish I can use shadow clones jutsu to make them do my tasks.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted, but expended too much chakra, hence fainting and doing a poor job.

I wish for chocolate chip cheesecake
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but they are characters you hate.

I wish Saturday and Sunday are 48 hours instead of 24 hours.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted, but hour and minutes are interchanged.

I wish top 10 has a break a bit after the current theme.

Granted but he will include her in the top 10 worst characters.

I wish Lak would have better taste.
1- it is not her, but him
2- u talking abt tastes. :lmao
Damn, Juviii with that hot sauce
:sarc U liked tht, didn't u ?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,780
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted, because... :hmm NEWSFLASH BUDDY!!! IT ENDED 5 YEARS AGO <_>

I wish I was at a nice beach right now
Boruto counts.

Granted but that beach is full of coronavirus.

I wish I could teleport so I could be even lazier.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted, but it would just be a dud and a prank played on u.

I wish for having powers to decide which wish to grant and which not to. :lmao

It's a her, you just haven't looked at the right spot. :hmph
:catshrug we call tht day dreaming and being in illusion.
Boruto counts.
:lmao No, it doesn't.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Granted. But you'll come to the conclusion life's pointless and take your life.

I wish Naruto-kun would have stayed a lifelong bachelor like Kakashi and Jiraya-sensei.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but in their later years, they would be known as the three stooges. :lmao

I wish for an amazing mind-blowing, mind whistling, sensational apple pie right now.
 
Top