Granted, but it's gluten-free 
I wish I would have my bike summer ready already.

I wish I would have my bike summer ready already.






granted but lakkun is dragged as well 

I wish lak posts in my MtM thread discussing with me about Tobirama![]()
Discussing genocides ?no the ban thing, but the bully thingGranted, but my ban would just be prank for a day to give u peace of mind.
be focused lakkun 
level 2 for next game. please anticipate itI wish kiki would have used level 2 at least for the sheep game.

Discussing genocides ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
(pixiv level)level 2 for next game. please anticipate it![]()
tht means after 2 yearsdis what?Granted but tht would only be hinata, mei, tsuna young version and no tobirama.
I wish kiki would visit dis often.
tht means after 2 years

discorddis what?
why 2 years
U have to win to do a sheep , lest u want to do it for someone else not interested,