Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but your neighbors mistook the bike for toilet 🧻 and thus your summer will be lacking bike fun.

:comfort

I wish for a park with limited amount of flies and fellow humans.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Granted, but it's booked out and you can only go there November 2021.

I wish I could take care of my little tree properly.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted, but despite tht, it catches disease.

I wish CoVid goes away overnight.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but a male cat keeps seducing you :hurr

I wish more people played start a rumor game
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but when that time comes you are a huge hater of pink :fan

I wish my future S&M sheep would be entertaining enough
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but u would get banned in return.

I wish to see kiki get bullied due to his fun S & M sheep. U would actually enjoy tht :lmao
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I feel like I have ever heard that somewhere sometime :hee

thats so evil :nah granted but lakkun is dragged as well :hee

I wish lak posts in my MtM thread discussing with me about Tobirama :wtf
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted, but my ban would just be prank for a day to give u peace of mind.

I wish kiki would have used level 2 at least for the sheep game.

I wish lak posts in my MtM thread discussing with me about Tobirama :wtf
:lmao Discussing genocides ?
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Granted, but my ban would just be prank for a day to give u peace of mind.
no the ban thing, but the bully thing :nah be focused lakkun :nah
I wish kiki would have used level 2 at least for the sheep game.
level 2 for next game. please anticipate it :hee
:lmao Discussing genocides ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wish lak visits my thread and we can fanboy over naruto fanarts together :hee (pixiv level)
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but tht would only be hinata, mei, tsuna young version and no tobirama.
I wish kiki would visit dis often.
level 2 for next game. please anticipate it :hee
:hmm tht means after 2 years
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Granted but tht would only be hinata, mei, tsuna young version and no tobirama.
I wish kiki would visit dis often.


:hmm tht means after 2 years
dis what? :oh

why 2 years 🤔

even though what 'dis' means, wish must be granted no matter what
granted, but you will become more and more whipped for kiki that you miss me everyday :hee

I wish lak is willing to discuss with me about narutoverse
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted and every naruto fans else also participates as well, except lakhan since at the time he's too busy with irl commitments :teehee

I wish lakhan bought me a hinata figure
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted, but by mistake it will be exchanged and u will get obito figure.

I wish kiki would have used chibi version in sig too.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Granted but it's chibi yaoi x madara

I WISH WE ALL RIOTTTTTT

 
Top