Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Not entirely sure if granted, but I will try to join when I'm around.

I wish I didn't have to always wish for something.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but then it will be someone else wishing for you.

I wish Nothing.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Granted, the universe ceased to exist

I wish I was not so lazy sometimes
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted, no buts

I wish i could be cured of laziness and be like my past self too.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Granted but now you are a workaholic to the point you skip meals and you are stuck in your past

I wish Evil-senpai noticed me
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Granted, he did, but he's into the asshole-type right now so you need to tsundere up your game :lmao

I wish someone would give me a neck massage
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted, but tht would break ur neck.

I wish H x H returns back already now.

Granted but now you are a workaholic to the point you skip meals and you are stuck in your past
:darn Gives me glimpses of my past.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
It will but you will never find out about it

I wish for space technology to solve all our energy problems
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted, but it will instead give so much energy causing overload and multiple big blasts on Earth eradicating humans.

I wish for a tree tht forever keeps on growing.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but it ties you up :teehee

I wish lakhan didnt feel so defeated that he stopped posting in Name a place with the last letter above you thread :teehee
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, he won't feel defeated but he won't post there anyway. ;)

I wish to live in the Tower of God.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted <3
BuTT and a huge one -at that, however, your nose maybe mistaken for the tower instead? <_> (and no one wants any pepple to be climbing up their nose)

I wish to travel the world a million times over and over and over again just because.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
All that huge cast inside my nose :awe


Granted, you'll be seeing and doing the same things over and over again.


I wish I could sleep for 8-9 hours every night !
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted but everytime you wet your bed. :teehee

I wish I was more productive.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted, but you are productive as cyanobateria, not as human :teehee so you produce more chlorophyll :teehee

I wish @lakhan220 would continue Name a place with the last letter above you thread :teehee
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Granted but you accedently unsub and will never know

I wish I could get what I want
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted but its always only what you ask literally.

I wish I was happier. 😭
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted, no buts. :blush

I wish @Kiki was banned.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Granted but you are banned as well

I wish atom didnt tag me
 
Top