Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted

I wish Santa would give blood as gift this year. :lmao
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Granted, but he gets banned cuz to lewd.

I which beno would join Secret Santa
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but a sex change turned him into mrs klaws instead.
Wish for the power to control time and space to become an overlord.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but there's a creature that can erase time and space, and the creature puts you into its own dimension :teehee


I wish I am not so lazy to draw for the on-going drawing contest :bored
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted, but u will get hyperactive burning whole forum down.

I wish a long night

I wish Lakhan included best girl in his list.



Hmmm, does this mean you picked up reading Shuumatsu no Valkyrie?
U meant leona,, right ?
Naah, not yet. But will soon.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted, no drawbacks as I also need long nights for finals.

I wish for a jetpack.


U meant leona,, right ?
Naah, not yet. But will soon.
Mimosa and she was on ur list :). Sisgoleon is best woman.

The 5th fight which includes Shiva is reaching the climax at the end of this month, so would be good time to pick up.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted, me too with unlimited flying time and no fuel.

I wish a good gift from santa :hurr

Mimosa and she was on ur list :). Sisgoleon is best woman.

The 5th fight which includes Shiva is reaching the climax at the end of this month, so would be good time to pick up
:luvRighto.....leona is bestu. So is vanessa, mimosa, noelle and pechka too. series has some good mashima tier women.

Will try to. But before next year start, will have definitely picked it up.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Granted! Your christmas gift will expire next day.

I wish for money to spend it on online shopping! :zomg
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted, but they would all be in damaged condition delivered and wouldn't have extra stock to be exchanged.

I wish to space travel.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but you cant get back to earth that you miss her so much

I wish lakhan wore a set lewder than the current one :hurr
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Granted, next year tho.

I wish to own 3 Ak-47
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but they will be all plastic guns

I wish to welcome new year with celbrations.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but no free food for you '-'


I wish lakhan told us what lakhan means
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
The firecrackers, drinking, club party basically, which was not possible due to covid curfew arnd

I wish kiki would play the new bot game.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Granted, but he'll play it one time and doesn't like it ;-;

I wish something great will happen this year
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
granted

I wish a WB appreciation day on MH
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted, we'll celebrate Warner Bros for sure.

I wish I had a phone wave.
 
Top