May 17, 2021 #1,521 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted but now you are some degenerate weeb's pet. I wish kiki would stop being a degenerate weeb.
May 17, 2021 #1,522 Kiki S-kyuu Madoushi九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,663 Reaction score 31,939 Age 33 Gender Male Country wish denied because it was never true I wish static stops spreading rumor outside start a rumor thread
wish denied because it was never true I wish static stops spreading rumor outside start a rumor thread
May 17, 2021 #1,523 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted but on one condition I wish kiki hugged me
May 17, 2021 #1,524 Kiki S-kyuu Madoushi九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,663 Reaction score 31,939 Age 33 Gender Male Country one condition.... granted but you faint because kiki hugged you too tight I wish static told us why he likes the name "static"
one condition.... granted but you faint because kiki hugged you too tight I wish static told us why he likes the name "static"
May 17, 2021 #1,525 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted, it's completely random. I wish Kiki told us why he chose the name 'kiki'.
May 17, 2021 #1,526 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,777 Gender Female Country Granted but then the fact that it's the closest to the word kinky will be exposed. I wish for chips.
May 17, 2021 #1,527 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted.. you are implanted with chips in your brain and all over your body as an experiment I wish I didn't have superpowers
Granted.. you are implanted with chips in your brain and all over your body as an experiment I wish I didn't have superpowers
May 17, 2021 #1,528 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,777 Gender Female Country Granted but then you will realize you never had to begin with *see Rampo*. I wish Kira nose grows like pinochio when he lies.
Granted but then you will realize you never had to begin with *see Rampo*. I wish Kira nose grows like pinochio when he lies.
May 17, 2021 #1,529 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted but you become like Shrek. I wish Hunter X Hunter finishes one day.
May 17, 2021 #1,530 Kiki S-kyuu Madoushi九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,663 Reaction score 31,939 Age 33 Gender Male Country granted but you have amnesia and you dont know what HxH is I wish static didnt unfriend me on disco
May 17, 2021 #1,531 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted, he'll never unfriend you now I wish me and Kiki went on a journey together
May 17, 2021 #1,532 Kiki S-kyuu Madoushi九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,663 Reaction score 31,939 Age 33 Gender Male Country granted but you have to walk while kiki is allowed to drive a vehicle I wish static stopped being so mean to me and told me what I did wrong
granted but you have to walk while kiki is allowed to drive a vehicle I wish static stopped being so mean to me and told me what I did wrong
May 18, 2021 #1,533 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted, you did nothing. It was Static being mean and stupid. I wish @Elusia comes here soon.
May 18, 2021 #1,534 Kiki S-kyuu Madoushi九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,663 Reaction score 31,939 Age 33 Gender Male Country granted but she lurks only, doesnt post I wish liductan played this game
May 18, 2021 #1,535 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,777 Gender Female Country Granted but you would have to tag @liductan I wish I wasn't so unlucky.
May 18, 2021 #1,536 Elusia Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Oct 16, 2017 Messages 1,766 Reaction score 11,568 Country Granted, but your unlucky power now goes to your closest friend I wish to have rare and valuable coins \o/
Granted, but your unlucky power now goes to your closest friend I wish to have rare and valuable coins \o/
May 18, 2021 #1,537 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted, no buts. I wish @Lambu also starts playing this game
May 21, 2021 #1,538 Lambu Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 12, 2016 Messages 1,618 Reaction score 14,395 Age 29 Country Granted, but only once in a while. I wish the weather wasn't so hot for a while here.
May 21, 2021 #1,539 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted, but now it's so cold that you end up becoming permafrozen. I wish it starts raining soon.
May 27, 2021 #1,540 liductan Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jan 28, 2011 Messages 854 Reaction score 3,074 Gender Female Country Granted but it rain so much that your house flooded I wish I was more consistent