May 27, 2021 #1,541 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted but you are now consistently inconsistent I wish I get a new PC in the near future
May 28, 2021 #1,542 Elusia Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Oct 16, 2017 Messages 1,766 Reaction score 11,568 Country Granted, but it's only usable for work or school. No games I wish I have a new set of clothes
May 31, 2021 #1,543 Kiki S-kyuu Madoushi九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,663 Reaction score 31,938 Age 33 Gender Male Country granted but it's super pervert ( >w <") I wish I was taller
May 31, 2021 #1,544 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted but now you're so tall that you wouldn't fit in any corridor.
Jun 3, 2021 #1,545 Kiki S-kyuu Madoushi九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,663 Reaction score 31,938 Age 33 Gender Male Country no wish detected I wish my license plate is done soon
Jun 3, 2021 #1,546 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted but it gets stolen. I wish Kiki donated me some of his money and made me a part of the Wayne Enterprise.
Granted but it gets stolen. I wish Kiki donated me some of his money and made me a part of the Wayne Enterprise.
Jun 3, 2021 #1,547 liductan Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jan 28, 2011 Messages 854 Reaction score 3,074 Gender Female Country Granted but then you waste it on gambling and hookers and end up broke. I wish for new shoes
Jun 3, 2021 #1,548 Static Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 5,918 Reaction score 10,237 Age 25 Gender Male Country Granted but you end up stepping on fecal waste and excreta. I wish that this wish game did not have any buts.
Granted but you end up stepping on fecal waste and excreta. I wish that this wish game did not have any buts.
Jun 6, 2021 #1,549 Elusia Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Oct 16, 2017 Messages 1,766 Reaction score 11,568 Country Granted. Although the second word will be the replacement. I wish there is a song I can't get bored of.
Granted. Although the second word will be the replacement. I wish there is a song I can't get bored of.
Jun 13, 2021 #1,550 Kiki S-kyuu Madoushi九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Mangahelper Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,663 Reaction score 31,938 Age 33 Gender Male Country granted but you then get addicted to it that playing it at a hospital, library, or school is a must for you! I wish to hug, cuddle, and snuggle
granted but you then get addicted to it that playing it at a hospital, library, or school is a must for you! I wish to hug, cuddle, and snuggle
Jun 13, 2021 #1,551 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,758 Reaction score 26,063 Gender Male Country Granted but then Elusia kicked you in the balls because you didn't ask for permission Mr Kiki . I wish 4 2 tril in diamonds or gold.
Granted but then Elusia kicked you in the balls because you didn't ask for permission Mr Kiki . I wish 4 2 tril in diamonds or gold.
Jun 13, 2021 #1,552 Elusia Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Oct 16, 2017 Messages 1,766 Reaction score 11,568 Country Granted, but you'll lose it immediately to a scammer. What a jerk! I wish there's a website for retro games.
Granted, but you'll lose it immediately to a scammer. What a jerk! I wish there's a website for retro games.
Jul 29, 2021 #1,553 Aurelius Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jul 10, 2019 Messages 3,149 Reaction score 8,860 Gender Male Country Granted, it's on the Deep Web. I wish for an extension to my break.
Jul 30, 2021 #1,554 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,777 Gender Female Country Granted but the break is forever and you can't work anymore. I wish for a good tailor to fix stuff.
Jul 30, 2021 #1,555 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted! now all your stuff are fixed to the wall! I wish for unlimited cappuccino
Jul 30, 2021 #1,556 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,777 Gender Female Country Granted but your it's all you can drink forever. I wish for changes
Jul 31, 2021 #1,557 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country death by cappuccino :2bgasm Granted... all your paper bills are changed into coins I wish for golden retriever puppies
death by cappuccino :2bgasm Granted... all your paper bills are changed into coins I wish for golden retriever puppies
Jul 31, 2021 #1,558 Aurelius Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jul 10, 2019 Messages 3,149 Reaction score 8,860 Gender Male Country Granted, golden retrievers are cool so no downside. I wish I had better luck yesterday
Jul 31, 2021 #1,559 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,777 Gender Female Country Granted but you would have even worse luck today. I wish the cats would rule the world.
Jul 31, 2021 #1,560 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,395 Country Granted! you become a slave of your puss I wish for pizza on top of pineapple