Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but then you realize you are in a men only dormitory and they aren't peaches...

I wish for people to read my astro posts. :wooo
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but no one agrees!

Granted but you are the only one who voted all your choices.
It means my choices are that special hmph :hmph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

ah, the wish!!

I wish Erin didn't say no to Ninja Turtles and Care Bears :lmao
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but now you'll have to cook all my meals instead :lmao

I wish my lovely bear pet appreciates my efforts to make him prettier when I shave his whole body ~~
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but animal rights activists learn of it and start hounding you day and night.

I wish money grew on trees
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but then it turns into monopoly money.

I wish I knew karate or Kungfu so I can karate or kungfu life.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
Granted but the money that grows on it is monopoly money

I wish everyone would be more accepting of drinking tea the proper way
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but 'the proper way' depends on your country or culture. So you get forced to see people doing it the wrong way.

I wish I could figure out a stylish way to do my hair.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but no one else thinks it's stylish.

I wish I would win the lottery. 🤑
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but Shins runs away with it.
I wish for some new hats.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you lose your head when you use it.

I wish for world peace (Miss Universe vibes I know).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but it only happens once the world is decimated by nuclear war and few people are left.

I wish the next person's wish directly benefitted me.
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but the wish after that will annul every benefit.

I wish the luck of the people playing evil wish and ban game increases 10 times.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but 10 times 0 is still 0..

I wish luck stopped existing as a concept. Replaced with deterministic randomness.

For example something that usually has a 20% chance will definitely happen on the fifth attempt.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but then God shows up in person destroying your world view removing determistic variables out of equation.

I wish gry was right.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't even need to grant that, it's already correct. Unfortunately this causes the self realization that you are often wrong.

I wish I could eat any food without gaining weight.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but then I steal this ability from you by bandit's book

I wish I had Bill's Erigeron ability to grow plants faster
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but it back fires and grows your nose instead? :teehee

I wish I could stop making nose jokes. I blame covid and @kira.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but now you can only make 🍆 jokes and make people uncomfortable.

I wish I could see different futures based on different actions.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but you are stuck in your own timeline and can't change it, so you're effectively just daydreaming what-if scenarios.

I wish there was a barrier that can fully prevent insects from entering your home.
 
Top