Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but instead of insects snakes start entering your house.

I wish we would stop aging at will.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but you only stop aging once you hit your 80s :teehee

I wish you didn't die such a silly death in mafia
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
80s? Mafia? Bro...granted because you're cray cray and you become a mafia person irl when you reach 80!

I wish to ban all posts forever and ever and rule over everyone and over-reach my former mod powers and abuse my authority indefinitely .
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I said at will so I choose!
Granted I would like that too. :nah

I wish for shino's birth chart.

Damn, you ninja'ed me, I will grant that but then you are forever banned by aliens who take over after.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but Shins gives you mines instead.
*im really avoiding to say she gives you her nose chart.*
I wish people would be more community oriented than self.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but this only applies to the worst communities.

I wish Charlie would stop thinking and talking so much about shino's nose.

I said at will so I choose!
Fine. Granted, but you must consciously think of it to upkeep it. If you sleep or get distracted you start rapidly aging.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but it can only be postponed for an hour due to excessive growth it must be studied.

I wish there was an inbuilt voice option on this thread.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but you're the only one to ever use it.

I wish Charlie became green again.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but he perma-ban you from the forum.

I wish to write my own manga !
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted and it will turn out fantastic.
I wish to read your manga.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you will be traumatised.

I wish no one would work more than 5h but without a salary reduction.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh what a fantastic idea! 👏 👌
Granted but you get a salary bonus!

I wish I could sleep more.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You're supposed to monkey paw the wishes not add bonuses!

Granted, you sleep 5 seconds longer than before.

I wish people played the game properly.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but I dont know this kangaroo makrel maybe she will fail badly as this sentence makes sense.

I wish to dream big and dream about nothing at the same time.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you dream the world has ended and there is nothing left.

I wish sugar wasn't bad for health.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted there are natural source sugars that are not bad for health per se but you will never find out about them. Then you will be forced to join the me 2 movement.

I wish solutions were simple.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but you'll never like the simplest solution.

I wish I understood at least half of what Charlie says
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but it only last until the end of this sentence & then you get confused again.

I wish no one understood me until the end of time.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but time ends tomorrow.

I wish for permanent Charlie understanding not just one sentence at a time
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:nono

Denied that is a sin you can not bear,, even if you were a black or brown bear.

I wish to go sleep posting and procrastinating this early in the morning is draining.
 
Top