Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but he used vocaroo and spread it online. Gry never logged in after that. It was z endo.

I wish Gry and Shin and Juvs would all use Vacaroo and sing about how great Murica and Trump is. :kukuku
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,726
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but even Trump failed to find a great murica song for public appearances, they sing the village peoples YMCA instead.

I wish the fish and human can co exist the way President GW Bush once dreamt of.


 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is that a thing? (by the gods....) :grumble

Granted but eventually the fish will overtake the human population and become the rulers of this world.

I wish people could love each other and not cause unnecessary harm.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,726
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Is that a thing? (by the gods....) :grumble

Granted but eventually the fish will overtake the human population and become the rulers of this world.

I wish people could love each other and not cause unnecessary harm.

Yes, Bush was famous for comments resembling lines in the movie Forrest Gump.

Granted but people are injured in life, even if unintentionally.

I wish construction and building materials were cheaper.
 
Last edited:

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but humans now live in giant airships floating through the space!

I wish there would be another WWWR after this one ~
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
ewww nope!! I ain't hosting nothing!! :lmao


Granted, but we do questions one by one, and there are 30 players ~

I wish villainess manhwas were more popular !!
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted. Just granted. I want that too!

I wish you guys would help me choose the best indian dish. Suggestions please.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted - butter chicken curry with cheese naan and some chicken tikka is the ol reliable. I'm sure there's something better but this is consistent and accessible.

I wish the webtoon app wasn't so garbage. This wish is dedicated to @Lady pompom
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I always go for butter chicken or tikka masala.

Granted but it becomes more popular than manga and manga apps disappear.

I wish they would stop this daylight saving time change bs.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but humanity suddenly change the official working hours to night time , you'll sleep during daytime from now on


I wish you all would do Yoga with me ~~
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but no. I hate yoga!

I wish people that do yoga would dance instead.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Why not do both? I like both ~

Granted, but they do both

I wish the Liar Game anime would start soon
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but it's a flop. What is that anime anyway?

I wish I could boss the anime industry to get all my faves animated and getting new seasons.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
You've never read Liar Game? It's amazing manga similar to the gambling mangas, check it out.

Granted, but I'm the one approving the anime production.

I wish for a new sports manga
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but it is BL in disguise (like all sports anime anyway) and the sport is licking lollipops .


I wish to watch the trailer for that anime now. :teehee
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but there are 100 of them

I wish the anime league section wasn't so dead
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you have to mod it yourself.

I wish you would do it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but her work gets her promoted to a blue, then a red, and now shino has more power than you ever wanted her to, and she makes sure you follow the rules in all sections.

I wish internet never developed past the forums for everything everywhere stage.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
No way! I am all for Shino to rule the world. #FollowTheNose2025

Granted but internet is slower and some of your favourite games were never created.

I wish our skin was resistant to hot food burns.
 
Top