Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,638
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but I can only grant me and not Juviii, she is outside my power of control.

(I think I heard of this before many years ago? Seems surprisingly short, only 18 chapters?)

(and town has a hostkill, FFS. Never mafia being hostkilled..)

I wish shino watched episode 1 of Gnosia, it's futuristic space mafia with some confusing aspects.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
How to twist this?????

Granted, but now we don't play any mafia games, we read and watch every mafia game anime and manga!

(I watched it, and ofc they voted wrong, like most towns lynches ~~ feels weird tho that they rewind time and start over )

(I think I heard of this before many years ago? Seems surprisingly short, only 18 chapters?)

(and town has a hostkill, FFS. Never mafia being hostkilled..)
36 chapters, I'm still around chapter 5. I found it accidently while searching for a manga similar to Liar game. Only after I started reading did I realize I'm reading a mafia game manga lol.
And the hostkill was epic ~

I wish I'd get a role that I like the next time I play ~
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted. You will play in December and Erinarf will give you your fave role: paranoid spy. :teehee

I wish we had santas more often, not just for the december games.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,638
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but the role somehow still never lands on you.

I wish everyone had a giant wallscroll of their favorite character attached to their wall.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but then it comes to life and eats or xxx you.
I wish toilet clogging wasn't a thing sighs. It's so annoying.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,638
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but you have to eat healthy foods for the rest of your life, so your bowel movements and the unclogged toilet are in harmony :rolleyes:

I wish all houses were on trees. Treehouses! For everyone! Swing or wooden bridge to your neighbors.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted. But you only have one room and the toilet is in the forest. The neighbours line up while you are trying to take a peaceful fresh dump and comment on your cheeks while they wait.

I wish the planet would become young and healthy again.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,716
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but young earth is a climate better suited for dinosaurs than people, what happened in pangea stayed in pangea.

Sometimes I wish I had a magic fast forward button I could push to fast track to the part where all the things I predicted become obvious enough to be common knowledge. No I told ya so's necessary.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but everyone thinks it was an AI prank and no one cares.

I wish santa would really give us presents and we didn't have to buy them ourselves.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,955
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but your present is a scissor!! :arf

I wish to ban juvs :e3
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you miss me so much you leave the forum. :hee

I wish kiki would make mh great again and bring the events back.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,716
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but those events may have died a hero rather than live long enough to see themselves become a villain.

I wish more unsolved mysteries of history, were solved.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
hmmm I'll exaggerate a bit ~

Granted, every mystery, enigma and formula, equation and problem humanity ever struggled with is solved ------ but humanity loses it's sense of wonder, and the world turns dull, boring and joyless. Movies, anime, manga, most books, libraries, Unsolved-mysteries channels and even social games all collapse overnight.

I wish I wasn't in such a weird mood rn
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you are in such a normal mood that people think a spirit took over your body.

I wish to have better artistic skills.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, you now the best Rat artist in the world ~

I wish Juviii stops screaming!
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
:twitch

Granted but it's not even a rat!!

I wish @Copy Panda would pay for calling me a rat. I'm a marsupial!
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,698
Gender
Female
Country
China
Granted but now you're a rodent instead

I wish @Juviii would stop being such a loud rodent!!
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted i'm a cute loud cod now like I was supposed to :hmph

I wish I have a better night than yesterday. I almost died in my sleep.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,716
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but some marsupials like wombats are too cute to die in their sleep.

I wish I could do more with what I have.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but your efforts are to extra and become in vain.

I wish I could control the weather.
 
Top