Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,716
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but rather than gossip of celebrities you wind up listening to everyone pitch their terrible business ideas instead.

I wish a branch of philosophy or religion were founded where being boring is a cardinal sin.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but 2026 will be so beautiful that we revive Itachi himself to cast Izanami on all of us. And so we relive 2026 again and again in a freakin' endless loop!!
(Itachi was actually revived in the manga~)

I wish for lots of great anime in 2026!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i wish shinoona wouldnt shave my fur as often coming year
You see, I like taking care of you ~ And I can always think of new things to do to you ~

You say you are kissing a frog after watching kusuriya? Is it a decently sized frog you are french kissing?
Feels good to have someone who understands you ~~
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,716
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but great anime in 2026 sparks a zombie apocalypse as it requires great mangakas of old returning in edo tensei zombie form.

(Itachi was revived, where was this? Boruto?)

I wish I knew if eating at appointed circadian rhythm "happy eating" times made a difference.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,542
Reaction score
3,715
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Granted but that difference would be being in an eternal tsukuyomi of eating it.

I wish that I could control noise level around my flat by thinking only.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but you can only do it by totally muting the noisy ones. While you're at it maybe you can mute the brat next door for me, he's been shouting for quite some time 👺
(It was to kill instead mute at first, but then I went soft on the brat ~)

I wish you all would dress like people did a few centuries ago !

(Itachi was revived, where was this? Boruto?)
nah I meant the edo tensei zombie mode, I don't watch Boruto.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,716
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but only a few centuries ago women's internal organs were being crushed inside corsets, and so this may not be the best idea.

I wish Naruto could have more worthy spinoffs than Boruto.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,638
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted - they make a spinoff based on Sakura and all her many adventures. :rolleyes:

I wish flossing wasn't necessary and you just had to brush teeth for perfect teeth
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted!! It makes my gums bleed. :arf However, toothbrushes disappear so while it would be enough it is not accessible anymore.

I wish shino would tell me more about her frog adventures. All the slimy details...
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,716
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but what happens in frog vegas stays in frog vegas and so 1 week after hearing all of the juicy details you spontaneously forget everything about it.

I wish we could find new and improved holidays as the old ones dont seem particularly important anymore.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,542
Reaction score
3,715
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Granted but they completely remove old holidays and improved ones are shorter and much less frequent.

I wish resting would be appreciated as an important experience point and to be on resume as well.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,716
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but people tend to see only the grind and seldom the importance of proper recovery.

I wish japan would forget about ramen and get back to its roots: sex with robots.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but now the whole world like and follow the Japanese ways ~

I wish I could use guns easily and aim accurately !
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you are considered a menace to society and locked away.

I wish for a motivation boost.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but they stop working faster cause no resting time.

I wish humans slept 12h a day like cats.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,716
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but with everyone sleeping 12+ hours the nickname snorlax becomes common.

I wish kids and youth of the future could be great enough to make all of my achievements appear trivial by contrast.
 
Last edited:

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,542
Reaction score
3,715
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Granted but actually we become the kids and ever future generation so we work incessantly to dwarf our past bar retirement and rest.

I wish we can always fully remember a song rather than barely remembering some part and never finding it out.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,638
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but then the song gets stuck in your head for a long time.

I wish it was possible to make anything taste like anything. So you can eat beans and make them taste like you're eating pizza.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you get sick of the flavors you like fast.

I wish we had a test run life and then you actually start the real one already knowing the hacks.
 
Top