Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,686
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but health revival potions are expensive, only millionaires and billionaires can afford them.

I wish car races were replaced with robots with legs races so we can get gundams faster.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but Elons new robo empire will overtake the world causing massive changes to current world infrastructure.

I wish Gundams were a thing. (would lav to pilot one)
 
Last edited:

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but you have to fight in battles.

I wish to become the most stealthy ninja in the world.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,538
Reaction score
3,684
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Granted but they will never see your face at all, even when you are not ninjaing.

I wish we could thermally regulate our environments at will, like even getting heat from a 32 degree object by dropping their temperature.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but there will be no winter or summer anymore.

I wish for some inspiration.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted, but unable to implement it.

I wish others rose to the occasion
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted, Sam will finger your crack.

I wish for instant headache relief.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,686
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but it can only happen through exercise & most do not approve of exercise.

I wish there were more job titles like "head receiver" to make people think these positions were more prestigious than they actually are.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,538
Reaction score
3,684
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Why is Juvs having fantasies about me doing that??? 😭
Youuuuu knoooooowww whyyyyyyyyyyy :D

Granted but it can only happen through exercise & most do not approve of exercise.

I wish there were more job titles like "head receiver" to make people think these positions were more prestigious than they actually are.
Granted but that is already what happens when you work at factories with half of legally minimum wage 6 days a week, 10 hours per day. (e.g. Head Liquid Manufacturing Engineer: tending the band systems that carrying necessary chemicals to the respective chambers, packaging, cleaning around, all under 1000 dB noise)

I wish we could easily ride planes like on their wings etc. safely and in a fun way.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
granted but the time you spent on reading is spent on having your crack fingered again

i wish i didn't say what i said and read what i read
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,686
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but that which has been seen cannot be unseen only forgotten eventually.

I wish the work I did could be worth something someday~
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but it's used to destroy the world.

I wish vitamin D was easier to absorb besides sunlight.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
you can take vitamins 😐
Vitamins don't work. There is a reason most of the world lack vitamin D.

I wish Panda would change avatars cause that thing is intimidating.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,538
Reaction score
3,684
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
you can take vitamins 😐
That D vitamin is either lacking or you ingest too much and cause problems, because it is more or less a cholesterol derivative in the end...

--

Granted but it is another intimidating non-panda pfp.

I wish we could tolerate hot and cold far better.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,686
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but it would come at the expense of thicker layers of skin layer fat / fur coupled with more veins in the hands / feet for improved temperature regulation.

I wish people would work harder to get their facts straight before committing to things they will be unhappy with.
 
Top