Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but then marriages end and there is no more babies to continue the world.

I wish people were more honest.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,679
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Granted but the entire civilization will collapse in 2 days with full honesty.

I wish people would learn loving others in untoxic ways.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but they don't learn to eat non toxic food and humanity ends.

I wish everyone here used the Milk theme instead of emo dark ones.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,686
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but what everyone wouldn't know what to do with that much eye candy in their lives.

I wish there were more programs to clean ocean water back to its pristine and clear state.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,679
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Granted but they are psycho-tech things that corrects one thing while disrupting 8 things more.

I wish we would have more dark themes and more customization here instead of eye-killing bright themes.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,686
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but it would come @ the expense of installing a browser plug in to override CSS data to generate custom skins.

I wish taco tuesdays were more widely supported by restaurants and fast food franchises.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but the food quality was never good anymore & everyone gets the runs.

I wish quantum entanglement was a thing.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,686
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted and Einstein is a happier man without quantum entanglement being legit.

I wish schools had a mandatory course entitled: reconnecting with nature emphasizing hikes, caring for animals and similar topics.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but it causes the liberals to burn books and protest all over the world because they don't like the result of deep ecology or environmental stewardship.

I wish there were ways to hack the matrix.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,686
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but only a scant few attain the level of skill necessary to hack the matrix with many being targeted & eliminated.

I wish more people could step up to become a better version of themselves than they ever thought they could be.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but they can't decide what exactly is a better version so they remain the same.

I wish for stressless days for everyone.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,686
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but lack of environmental stress can breed complacency and regressive trends.

I wish crisis could accelerate human evolution rather than regress it.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but then a natural disaster hits earth and we back to square one.


I wish Santa wins this MG :awe I like what they're doing ~
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,686
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but christmas in march is premature.

I wish we could all do a better job preparing* for future crisis and disaster.
 
Last edited:

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but you have to teach all of us.

I wish for some inspiration !
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,686
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but some old guy said to get 1% inspiration requires 99% perspiration.

I wish someone would take the drivetrain off a 7,000 pound cybertruck and bolt it onto a vehicle with less than half the weight to see what ludicrous speed looks like.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
wut?

Granted!! :huh: how do I even twist that? lol

I wish all of you admit that my avi elephant bear is the most beautiful of them all ~
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,443
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Granted but no, Juviii’s is the most beautiful, hands down. I’m happy that you have one though.

I wish this MG #139 was a chiller ride, though it’s very thought provoking thus interesting.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,686
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but one must brave the heat to get a cake out of the oven.

I wish fanatical cat owners who say cats are obligate carnivores could see corn being the #1 ingredient in many cat foods.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but by the time they realize that Cat would have evolved and developed a new menu ~


Granted but no, Juviii’s is the most beautiful, hands down. I’m happy that you have one though.
Clearly you either have a problem with your eyes or your taste!! :lmao
I say Juviii is second to only me ~

I wish I had better memory
 
Top