Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

shinobi

Registered User
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, you'll be wearing Naruto's orange jumpsuit and sandals everyday ~

Quick question.... πŸ€” πŸ‘€ 😏 😌
Did everyone die from uhh your revolutionary masterpiece??? πŸ€§πŸ€”
All who were privileged enough to witness this creation possessed the wisdom to recognize that a masterpiece of such magnitude was meant to be admired from afar, not consumed by ordinary mortals ~

I wish Liar Game had better art, those chins give me nightmares.
Ah, you're watching? πŸ‘€ You didn't read the manga, how do you like it so far?

I wish for a spell to silence those who I don't want to listen to!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO πŸ¦„
伝θͺ¬γƒ‘ンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,056
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted, you'll be wearing Naruto's orange jumpsuit and sandals everyday ~
All who were privileged enough to witness this creation possessed the wisdom to recognize that a masterpiece of such magnitude was meant to be admired from afar, not consumed by ordinary mortals ~

O dayum~ guuuuuurrrl lol. (Am i scared?😱)
:lmao

Ah, you're watching? πŸ‘€ You didn't read the manga, how do you like it so far?

I wish for a spell to silence those who I don't want to listen to!
Granted but you silence everything & everyone.

I wish I can have what im craving without the funky guilt.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Ah, you're watching? πŸ‘€ You didn't read the manga, how do you like it so far?
It's fine. The girl is kinda annoying and that guy's chin is so big it's almost a whole different character. I think Tomodachi played the "honest girl" better since she at least was physically strong and had other stuff going for her and was way less naive. I think they often confuse being honest with being spineless. The guy has yet to show any personality traits other than being sympathetic and intelligent but his wits are entertaining.



I wish I can have what im craving without the funky guilt.
Granted but people will trashtalk you about it.

I wish Noragami would come back.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,686
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but sometimes the sequel 2nd showing doesn't measure up to the original.

I wish there were more epic quests and training arcs in real life so ppl wouldn't be bored all the time.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,443
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Granted but after the training arcs everyone develops main character syndrome and refuses to do side quests like taxes and laundry.

I wish there was another interview game coming up.
I miss Sam’s takes on pokelegos in bums and such. :pout
Also, I wish I could get more glances from the ladies in everyday life.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,686
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but you only need walk around shirtless outside to attract the female attention you seek.

I wish cities and rural areas were built more around bikes and pedestrians than automobiles.
 

GrySun

Registered User
ζœ‰εδΊΊ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,612
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I feel like you made this wish before. Granted but company offices move even further away, and since the infrastructure supports pedestrians and bikes too much, your commute to and from work just got a lot longer.

I wish there was another interview game coming up.
I'll grant this shameless doublewish too. Granted, and the interviewed person is Dried Ambrosia!

But in the game you find out she eats puppies and you are devastated.

I wish the next interview game has super boring questions and answers.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO πŸ¦„
伝θͺ¬γƒ‘ンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,056
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but the boring questions reveal not so boring personal answer details you'd rather not come light.

*is it me or are these becoming more difficult come up with answers to ? Also in Asian countries things like dogs are delicacies so.... might not be anything wrong with eating one or three accidentally.... or on purpose..πŸ™ƒ πŸ€” *

I wish adults wree more honest and innocent like kids when we were young.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,686
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but why undo all of those valuable life lessons & character development.

I wish deglobalization could be a smooth market transition, rather than the more brutal and sinister type of correction resembling lions devouring their cubs.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, the cubs are no longer eaten, and the lions are now adorable oversized kitties playing Game of thrones.

I wish I didn't have to read Sanity's wish twice lmao
I also wish I could make up my mind which avatar to ask for, Ri Boku, Mou ten, Kanki, or Rin ko avatar.
 

GrySun

Registered User
ζœ‰εδΊΊ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,612
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted - sanity now makes normal wishes and not uses the thread as an outlet for philosophical and economical showerthoughts. But you secretly miss the deglobalization topic.

Also granting your second wish because you deserve it. Granted, I help make up your mind by saying -
I'd say when in doubt always Kanki but does his evil smile fit you? ...yeah probably Kanki.

But you end up regretting your choice no matter who you pick.

I wish I could always roll a 6 whenever I wanted, when rolling dice.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,443
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Granted but eventually nobody agrees to play board games with you anymore and casinos have your face framed on every wall.

I'll grant this shameless doublewish too. Granted, and the interviewed person is Dried Ambrosia!

But in the game you find out she eats puppies and you are devastated.
She is vegetarian, no devastation for me. Though if you could bring her back I’d be forever grateful.

I wish mosquitoes where silent. Do your job little fellas if you need to, but let me sleep.
 

GrySun

Registered User
ζœ‰εδΊΊ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,612
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but they are now much more deadlier. And because they're silent you cant avoid them, oh no.

I wish nobody had to work and everyone had all their needs met.

Granted but eventually nobody agrees to play board games with you anymore and casinos have your face framed on every wall.
Heh I thought you would twist it by making me play games where you dont wanna roll 6. I'm sure there are some.

She is vegetarian, no devastation for me. Though if you could bring her back I’d be forever grateful.
That's what you think. But the interview game reveals truths that you can't bear!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO πŸ¦„
伝θͺ¬γƒ‘ンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,056
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but then society falls apart as peeps could not figure out how to continue on with their 9 to 5 routines.

I wish I could control my dreams or become aware in them.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but now you can only have nightmares!
Granted - sanity now makes normal wishes and not uses the thread as an outlet for philosophical and economical showerthoughts. But you secretly miss the deglobalization topic.

Also granting your second wish because you deserve it. Granted, I help make up your mind by saying -
I'd say when in doubt always Kanki but does his evil smile fit you? ...yeah probably Kanki.

But you end up regretting your choice no matter who you pick.

I wish I could always roll a 6 whenever I wanted, when rolling dice.
Kanki is awesome hot, but but but my kokoro is telling me to go for Mou ten πŸ’• A Rin ko avatar will make me sad lmao. Ri Boku issimilar to Kanki.

And you as a host wear the avatar of minister what's-his-name that was bugging Sei :lmao

I wish to be able to revive a dead character that I love from a manga I read.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO πŸ¦„
伝θͺ¬γƒ‘ンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,056
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but they come back with twisted or evil personalities.

Demo ne Shino chan (certain) manga characters don't usally die tho.

A plot hole/ armor/ twist can always bring them back. :nod

I wish I can grant Shinos wish without fail. 🀞
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but she ends up disliking the wish when is granted.

I wish authors would stop mass killing characters just because people used to complain about the lack of kills. Now killing all characters is the new trend.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,686
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Your wish is granted but character mortality is too cyclical and trendy for good taste to consistently dominate.

I wish "the hands of the king bringing comfort & healing" was more of a mainstream trend.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,443
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Granted but comfort and healing become subscription services with premium blessings and monthly DLC.

I wish rainy days automatically came with good soup.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,686
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but the free lunch is produced & distributed by the lowest bidder resulting in a cycle of diminishing mediocrity.

I wish there were more pet options available for home defense aside from dogs.
 
Top