Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, now you have monkeys guarding your place, they grab everything at home and throw them at visitors. Maybe they can use baseball bats too?

I wish there were more anime/manga like Kingdom. This MG kinda put me in the mood for that kind of stuff ~
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but then Juviii bans them all cause while the backgrounds and general art is good, the characters are ugly.

I wish ugly characters were banned from anime. :hee
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but you're only left with those super bisho types that often get mistaken for women & then fights start everywhere as the lines between beauty divide the genders cusing utter chaos.
*did I go too dark ka na...?*

I wish there was a way to trick God.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
4,684
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but man being made in God's image, could mean that fooling God only results in one fooling themselves.

I wish shrinkflation (hamburgers & pizzas becoming smaller, the amount of chips in bags decreasing) would reverse for a decade or two.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wish ugly characters were banned from anime. :hee



(Which ones are you referring to? I wonder...)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nothin ugly about a manly man lol.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but now it's growflation, you can't buy small amounts of anything, can only buy in bulk or not at all.

Want a snickers? Only in the 10kg snickers bag.

I wish Juviii's views on beauty were illegal. Her comments about JoJo and Kingdom characters shows she must be stopped.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Granted with pleasure!!! And we Ban Juviii forever as well!

Granted but then Juviii bans them all cause while the backgrounds and general art is good, the characters are ugly.
BAKA!! Who are you calling ugly??????? Mouten is a beauty! Kanki is hot af, Ri Boku is super cool. And many others!!!!!!! You ignorant baka.
A fair warning tho , the animation is season one kinda sucks, the first few episodes are especially bad, but the other seasons are ok hmph.

I think I want me a Ri Boku avatar now :hmm


I wish Grysun gives Juviii the ugliest avatar in MG! give her that punk in Kanki's group, the half-naked guy with missing teeth and a voice as ugly as the rest of him, coz she deserves it! He's the ugliest one I can recall rn ~
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but now she rests her case cause that is proof they are ugly. Their faces are literally the same, I can't even tell the girls from the guys and there is no handsome guy with sharp teeth. 😤

I wish my beauty standards were understood.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,441
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Granted!
Understood? Yes! Tolerated? Maybe. Accepted? Unlikely.

I wish Juviii would find my incoming 6-pointer hot, berry hot! :hurrgasm
Though I fear her reaction will be at best neutral... :crying
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but you specifically seeking her approval creeps her out and she starts avoiding you.

I wish Juviii got new glasses, but these ones now actually work and she can clearly see the characters!
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
4,684
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but when she says handsome guy with sharp teeth, might we recognize Kisame Hoshigaki is her definition of beauty?

I wish AI would do a better job telling people exactly how to go and unfluk themselves.
 
Last edited:

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but science become so advanced that we finally reach the era where humanity needs to fight AI for survival.

I wish humanity would go back 3000 years into the past. Let's turn back the clock 3000 years!
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
4,684
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but 3000 years? Must we wrestle with dinosaurs for food? Don't know if people have the cardio for that.

I wish people would give a fluk more.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but it's not the kind of fuks that you intended and more the baby oil kind so run..... :iik

I wish there were a known way to open portals safely. 🙏 😔
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but you randomly open it to a hungry lion's cage in a zoo !!


I wish for more FF games ~
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted - you get lots of new Final Fantasy games. Thats what you meant right? :rolleyes:

I wish I could make certain studios make a sequel to games that deserve it
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but the games that they think deserve it are the ones you hate.

I wish Shino a happy bday. ❤
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted and happy birthday as well.
There shall be no negative to this because I said so.

I wish shino to have lots of gifts and a wonderful time celebrating! :party
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
4,684
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
(Happy birthday Shinobi~)


🍰
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,441
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Granted and happy birthday as well.
There shall be no negative to this because I said so.

I wish shino to have lots of gifts and a wonderful time celebrating! :party
Granted but then Shino gets used to it and asks for more gifts and celebrations every frigging day of the year because she’s worth it. And we can’t afford that.

I wish I knew if it was really @shinobi ’s birthday on the 19th of may or simply her MH joining day. Or maybe shino is an entity born exclusively for MH? :hmm But the innuendos! They scream human. I’m lost... :emocat
 
Top