Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Thanks guys 💕

I wish I knew if it was really @shinobi ’s birthday on the 19th of may or simply her MH joining day. Or maybe shino is an entity born exclusively for MH? :hmm But the innuendos! They scream human. I’m lost... :emocat
lmao, all these years you're the second person to notice the date thing :lmao But even that person didn't find out the answer to your question ~ I'm a human tho I assure you lol

Grated, but you lose your memory right after you get your answer so you're back to not knowing XD

I wish to get answers to all my questions !
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
4,678
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but your answers are encoded in ancient hieroglyphics and the only glyphs you recognize are humans and bison.

I wish I knew how to sew better. Speaking of which. That could be happening soon.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good luck brother but you learn to sew backwards and every comes out in reverse.

I wish I had better control of everything outside my control.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
4,678
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but controlling things outside personal sphere of influence results in neglect of things that are most important in life.

I wish I could plant enough rosemary for the scent of it to become ubiquitous and pervasive on the random breeze.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but then a disaster happens and all your rosemary got burned.

I wish for a pokemon pet, maybe the flying type?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but you get a super duper hyper majestically lazy Snorlax.

I wish to take an afternoon nap.
:sleepy
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
4,678
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but the caffeine in your system prevents perfect rest & recovery.

I wish more would embrace the joys of pulling weeds.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but they dont stop at just the weeds do they? No! They pull out & pull off all goods.

I wish my mind wasn't so schizophrenic. :iik
 
Last edited:

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
4,678
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but it comes at the expense of having to listen to Joe Rogan brag about curing someones schizophrenic tendencies with deep discussion on chimps and dmt.

I wish there were more mad scientists in the world, doing mad scientist things.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but @z.5 clones himself too much and became the fourm overlord and does mad experiments on us poor chaps for all forum eternity. (Might not be a bad thing)

I wish ai can make my food for me.
 
  • Hug
Reactions: z.5

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but you get isekai'd to some game, and now everything about you is digital stuff, ai now can feed you as much as you want.

I wish I could eat as much chocolate as I want without feeling guilty !
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,596
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, your guilt is gone but you still gain the weight.

I wish I could eat as much ice cream as I want without feeling guilty !
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
4,678
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but viable only during winters when ice cream makes one uncomfortably colder.

I wish motorcycle throttles twisted in the opposite direction to make it harder for G forces to produce unwanted acceleration.


🏍
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but that's the only G you can get.

I wish people were more aware of other people's wellbeing.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
4,678
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but done to excess it results in everyone looking vulnerable & needy like lost puppies. :inu

I wish suzuki had chosen to mass produced the suzuki x head back in 2007.

(We could have had kei cars before anyone knew what kei cars were...)

 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but you have an accident in the first day!
(I did it!! I granted this wish yaaay)

I wish there was something stronger than coffee to firmly wake me up!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,596
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but it's a strong male hand slapping you awake!

I wish sleep medicine actually caused normal sleep with 0 drawbacks. Just decide "i wanna sleep now from 22 to 6", take a pill, sleep and wake up as if you naturally fell asleep at 22.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
4,678
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted you need only google "navy seal breathing technique for instant sleep".

I wish I had more plants so something would be harvested all of the time, without waits inbetween.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but they're all poisonous plants.

I wish to know just what the hell is General Ousen thinking ~
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,596
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but in order to find out you are transported 20 years into the future where Kingdom has ended and now you can read every chapter to find out.

I wish it wasnt so hot outside, jeez
 
Top