Thanks guys 
But even that person didn't find out the answer to your question ~ I'm a human tho I assure you lol
Grated, but you lose your memory right after you get your answer so you're back to not knowing XD
I wish to get answers to all my questions !
lmao, all these years you're the second person to notice the date thingI wish I knew if it was really @shinobi ’s birthday on the 19th of may or simply her MH joining day. Or maybe shino is an entity born exclusively for MH?But the innuendos! They scream human. I’m lost...
![]()
But even that person didn't find out the answer to your question ~ I'm a human tho I assure you lolGrated, but you lose your memory right after you get your answer so you're back to not knowing XD
I wish to get answers to all my questions !
But the innuendos! They scream human. I’m lost...


