Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
4,679
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted you need only use this cutting edge technology to beat the heat:



aka the ice pack vest

I wish I knew if golden caimito fruit truly has a negative effect on the human immune system to know whether I can pig out on mine this summer.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Granted , but by the time you figure this out it's already winter, too late.

I wish Grysun didn't wake me up by a strong male hand slapping me awake! My cheek still hurts :lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but Mr Diabetez comes knocking on your door.

I wish long trips weren't so tiring on the body.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,598
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, you are tied to a wheelchair and brought everywhere around like that. Not getting tired now!

I wish Mr Diabetez can't find my door
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
4,679
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but if mr diabetez cant find it no one can.

I wish my dragonfruit would produce viable fruit this year.

 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but it wasn't her face that was slapped. :teehee

I wish I could watch all these things act out in real time kind of like pay per view. :nod.
*drinks wine 🍷 good entertainment 👌*
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you are the slapped one next in front of all MHers.

I wish to put Charlie in a locked room with a wild drunk kiki while we all spectate. :derp
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but you become addicted to this, yo watch the show everyday.

I wish you all think of ways to wake me up that doesn't involve slapping me ~
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
4,679
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted, you awake to a wonderful breakfast in bed, but it was only a dream.

I wish my aspiring rose hedges would grow a little faster.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but I'll take them for myself.

I wish Shin's unit would enter Kantan the next chapter ~
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,598
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but then Riboku wipes them all out

I wish Shin did more stuff a general does!
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but we have to kill Karyo Ten for that to happen ( which I personally wouldn't mind). Because in order to invent her bs character they took away Shin's brain.

I wish Shin would wear better clothes!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,598
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I dont think that wish is grantable. He will be wearing the same rags and same armor til the day he dies. 😞

I wish I had a large freezer full of ice cream.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
4,679
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but kilowatt per hour costs are a *****.

I wish Elon would design an electric submarine. With a sunroof.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, and In 5 years cinemas proudly screens it's "tragic voyage movie", Title : Titanic 2.

I wish for my fantasies to come true.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
4,679
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted and the space time continuum crashes with 404 messages everywhere.

I wish more would find porn titles on imdb as those actually have good stories.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
...

Granted but you become addicted to po*n.


I wish I had a large freezer full of ice cream.
Best wish ever!

I wish instead of those water dispensers on the fridge they would pour us an Italian style gelato, different flavour every day!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,598
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I dont wanna ruin this awesome wish too much. Lets just say granted but it clogs easy and is really bothersome to clean.

I wish for a robot that can clean anything and everything
 
Top