I read that some of the heads/directors of the board had some kind of rift/disagreement with E'to in regards to his new contract offer/conditions...I don't remember him having some kind of rift/arguement with the manager or anything though. I guess it was just time for him to move on. Not a bad move at all imo. The dude won plenty of trophies at Barca and he arguably moved to Inter at the perfect moment. 09/10' season was probably the Nerazzurri's most important/historical season in over 20+ years imho. 
Van Dar Vaart has become a Spurs player; I honestly didn't think it would happen but I'm happy for them. It should boost their midfield quality. He'll be most important for them during their Champions League campaign. I just hope Rednapp doesn't screw around with the formation every game.

Van Dar Vaart has become a Spurs player; I honestly didn't think it would happen but I'm happy for them. It should boost their midfield quality. He'll be most important for them during their Champions League campaign. I just hope Rednapp doesn't screw around with the formation every game.

I give credit to England since they played really well during the game but it doesn't make me spaz out in excitement. I haven't forgotten about WC 2010 just yet. 


, granted Argentina hadn't lost on that ground in 15 years but 4-1??! that's big. They(Spain) had a few key players missing in their defense so that could be why, but it still doesn't excuse the scoreline. Credit to Argentina though 
Dumb move imo.

