- Joined
- Feb 14, 2009
- Messages
- 2,311
- Reaction score
- 1,988
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
lol maybe Suarez is trying to leave Liverpool one way or another.
Does he happen to have Shakira as a beard/surrogate?There's only 1 dislike, guess which Barcelona player was it![]()

Ivanovic has always been quite level headed. You won't see him attacking anyone or retaliating.Yeah...Ivanovic must be a pretty solid dude. If someone did that to me, I don't know what I would have done. Probably would have removed every tooth from his head, or would have had to have been restrained. Biting someone is something crackheads do when they're caught shoplifting. It's probably the most offensive, barbaric, and foulest things you could do.
Props to Ivanovic for keeping his cool and just taking the talk from the ref and walking away from it. Deserves a lot of respect for that. As for Suarez, what the hell? I've still not understood how players act out on the pitch like they forget there's cameras, and it's a football match! Dunno what he was hoping to achieve.Yeah...Ivanovic must be a pretty solid dude. If someone did that to me, I don't know what I would have done. Probably would have removed every tooth from his head, or would have had to have been restrained. Biting someone is something crackheads do when they're caught shoplifting. It's probably the most offensive, barbaric, and foulest things you could do.

Can't believe that 
I left school just to watch this match.Bayern vs Barcelona in a few minutes. Any bets?
I believe Bayern is going to win 2-0, i see them opening the score really quick! I feel like this year is going to be for the germans, let's hope i'm right!
) play the same lvl as in their match with Milan.


.