Year Round The Football/Soccer Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
lol maybe Suarez is trying to leave Liverpool one way or another.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I literraly died when i saw Suarez biting Ivanovic. He must be the biggest retard i've ever seen. The funniest thing is that he acted like Ivanovic attacked him and Ivanovic got yelled at by the referee. Props to Iva for keeping his cool because i would have punched Suarez. What a liar and then he tries to apologize on twitter, this is just hilarious.

Enjoy the biting!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah...Ivanovic must be a pretty solid dude. If someone did that to me, I don't know what I would have done. Probably would have removed every tooth from his head, or would have had to have been restrained. Biting someone is something crackheads do when they're caught shoplifting. It's probably the most offensive, barbaric, and foulest things you could do.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yeah...Ivanovic must be a pretty solid dude. If someone did that to me, I don't know what I would have done. Probably would have removed every tooth from his head, or would have had to have been restrained. Biting someone is something crackheads do when they're caught shoplifting. It's probably the most offensive, barbaric, and foulest things you could do.
Ivanovic has always been quite level headed. You won't see him attacking anyone or retaliating.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah...Ivanovic must be a pretty solid dude. If someone did that to me, I don't know what I would have done. Probably would have removed every tooth from his head, or would have had to have been restrained. Biting someone is something crackheads do when they're caught shoplifting. It's probably the most offensive, barbaric, and foulest things you could do.
Props to Ivanovic for keeping his cool and just taking the talk from the ref and walking away from it. Deserves a lot of respect for that. As for Suarez, what the hell? I've still not understood how players act out on the pitch like they forget there's cameras, and it's a football match! Dunno what he was hoping to achieve.

@Gary: apparently there are worse things than biting a player.

@Imp: Suarez is getting close but still can't compare to Diouf; the most vile player I'd seen in years.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Spitting is just as bad, symbolically. But biting is just needlessly dangerous....

The rest of that list is just insane lol
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Gotze on Bayern Munich :o
It seems the deal was made around 37M euros based on the information available, but the price is still not official.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Kicking an owl to death is top of the list :o Can't believe that :crying

I agree with the spitting thing though....that pisses me off more than anything.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yup, jorped, Bayern's just killing Dortmund there. Now we have to ask whether Reus will stay over the summer.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Gotze gone... and I believe Lewandowski will leave also.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
We knew that Lewandowski was leaving during Summer 2013 before this season began.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Bayern vs Barcelona in a few minutes. Any bets?

I believe Bayern is going to win 2-0, i see them opening the score really quick! I feel like this year is going to be for the germans, let's hope i'm right!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Bayern vs Barcelona in a few minutes. Any bets?

I believe Bayern is going to win 2-0, i see them opening the score really quick! I feel like this year is going to be for the germans, let's hope i'm right!
I left school just to watch this match.

I expect Bayern to dominate this match, unless Messi & co (:derp) play the same lvl as in their match with Milan.

Also, as both teams are teams that actually PLAY (yeah, you get it) I think there will be at least 3 goals in the match.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

There's a guy near my apartment celebrating each gaol, yelling like a dumbass...

Or maybe Frosty is loud enough, I dunno :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
What an absolute thrashing Barcelona are experiencing right now. Bayern have surely won this tie and booked their place in the final. I don't believe Barca will be able to recover at the Nou Camp like they did against Milan. What a game this is.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Maybe I don't dislike Suarez that much because he's from Uruguay and I actually like the way he plays...
But hating Alba on the other hand, is just so easy and fun :XD
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Messi had no business being on the field. He can't even run. What a joke that villa didn't get to go on instead.

Anyway, this is what Juve had to go against, people. Only RM can stop this now (lol).
 

Mr. Prince

MH's Best Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
2,259
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I'm so proud to be from this city... :datass

Revenge for 2009. Tonight we really played like kings! (And this could have been even higher if it wasn't for Övreb-... um, Kassai.)

It's 5:37 here in Tokyo and I'm horribly sleep-deprived but couldn't be any happier.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The officiating was garbage on both sides. Even without that, it still wouldn't have changed the outcome, methinks.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Jordi Alba is the biggest retard I've ever seen. He's always acting bad when he loses even if the opponents are nice to him. I really hate him but Robben got him back by raping him then scoring :D.

I actually thought Bayern would win 2-0 but dang 4-0, this was a humiliation. Bayern was stronger in every aspects of the game.

Tommorow, RM is going to get owned as well, just watch!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top