The moment of reckoning tomorrow. Its vital. A win can propel us forward much much more then the tin pot could have. Come on....!!!
True, but....The moment of reckoning tomorrow. Its vital. A win can propel us forward much much more then the tin pot could have. Come on....!!!




), do any of you have any predictions on who'll play who in the QF? xD What's your dream draw then? xD!My predictions:Last Eight in CL said:- Barcelona (Spain)
- Tottenham Hotspur FC (England)
- FC Schalke 04 (Germany)
- FC Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine)
- FC Internazionale (Italy)
- Manchester United FC (England)
- Chelsea FC (England)
- Real Madrid CF (Spain)

We need an easy draw in the QF considering our injury woes atm.
It would be funny if we got Madrid though. 
Go Jose! 







Hopefully it will be Man utd.
Of all the teams, Barcelona get fricking Donetsk!Official Last Eight Draws said:Inter Milan v Schalke
Real Madrid v Tottenham
Barcelona v Shakhtar Donetsk
Chelsea v Man Utd
Well, at least I got two fixtures right!
Madrid Vs. Spurs should be a good game. I think I jinxed myself with that Utd Vs. Chelsea matchup. 


ZOMG! It could potentially be a Madrid Vs. Barcelona semi final! It's going to be tough to beat Chelski but I have faith in the team. We'll progress into the semi's.1: Inter/Schalke v Chelsea /Manchester United
2: Madrid/Tottenham v Barcelona/Shakhtar
I would rather play Schalke in the semi's than Intermilan tbh.




*cough* Welcome to my world.I wanna find a hole to hide in till the end of the season now. That broke me. And I'm one of 36,000 idiots who paid to watch a ten man Man City team turn around a 3-0 half-time lead years ago.
=_=