Year Round The Football/Soccer Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
So disappointed with Barca's performance today; PSG were the better team and should've really buried the game, considering how open it was and the chances they had. Their reliance on Messi in the Champions League at least( they won comfortably during their league match) was very well exposed and the difference could be seen as soon as he got on.

In other news, Poor Juve :teehee
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
So disappointed with Barca's performance today; PSG were the better team and should've really buried the game, considering how open it was and the chances they had. Their reliance on Messi in the Champions League at least( they won comfortably during their league match) was very well exposed and the difference could be seen as soon as he got on.

In other news, Poor Juve :teehee
:-_-

As a Juve fan, I'm hugely disappointed and really wanted us to pull off a win and at least make it to the semis... but realistically, drawing Bayern was not in our favour at all. I always said they were our worst match-up and should avoid them until the finals. Oh well, it was a good run, just got to focus on the league now and next season is another chance to prove ourselves. Forza Juve!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:-_-

As a Juve fan, I'm hugely disappointed and really wanted us to pull off a win and at least make it to the semis... but realistically, drawing Bayern was not in our favour at all. I always said they were our worst match-up and should avoid them until the finals. Oh well, it was a good run, just got to focus on the league now and next season is another chance to prove ourselves. Forza Juve!
I thought you supported Liverpool!? :oh


Fake ITALIANO! :-_-
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I thought you supported Liverpool!? :oh


Fake ITALIANO! :-_-
He said in the past that he supports both Liverpool and Juventus, and I told him that you can't support both teams.

---------- Post added April 12, 2013 at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was April 11, 2013 at 06:14 PM ----------

About the CL draw. As expected, we didn't get a pair of derbies; instead, we got two SFs that appear unfavorable for the Spanish clubs, surprisingly. Dortmund already won a two legged tie against Madrid this season (the group stages) and Bayern looks to be a more complete team than Barca.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Why can't I support both teams?:oh
Because I'll be labelled bandwagonist? If so, that's retarded :oh I see nothing wrong with supporting more than one team...unless you support a team and it's rival, then that's just wrong. Liverpool and Juve are in two different leagues so I really see no problem with it:hmph

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

I thought you supported Liverpool!? :oh


Fake ITALIANO! :-_-
Fake clown!!! :derp
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why can't I support both teams?:oh
Because I'll be labelled bandwagonist? If so, that's retarded :oh I see nothing wrong with supporting more than one team...unless you support a team and it's rival, then that's just wrong. Liverpool and Juve are in two different leagues so I really see no problem with it:hmph
...

What about Champions League or any other international cup?
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
...

What about Champions League or any other international cup?
I'll support both for CL, but if they have to play eachother I'll have to go with Juve... they are my team since I was very young.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Arsenal were about to lose to Norwich at the Emirates, but the 4th official gives a bs penalty and Norwich collapsed from there.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
So disappointed with Barca's performance today; PSG were the better team and should've really buried the game, considering how open it was and the chances they had. Their reliance on Messi in the Champions League at least( they won comfortably during their league match) was very well exposed and the difference could be seen as soon as he got on.

In other news, Poor Juve :teehee
I keep forgetting, which English teams reached the quarter finals? Oh wait :teehee

No, but seriously, Juve just got outplayed. That 30 sec goal in the first match was such a heavy blow for Juve, since they (and no one else in the world) expected it to happen, not to mention how Juve is a team that relies on defending pretty well hoping to get the lead sometime in the game.

I guess that's what happens when you don't play in CL for so long and then suddenly reach the stage against experienced teams. Next year, my juventino bros, next year. For now, let's cheer on a Bayern - RM finals, where RM takes it all, giving Mourinho a proper goodbye
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Arsenal were about to lose to Norwich at the Emirates, but the 4th official gives a bs penalty and Norwich collapsed from there.
I've not heard anything from the game but knowing Arsenal, I'm not surprised it took a bs penalty to get something out of the game. That said, I'm just happy we've won and are in a position to now keep pressure on Chelsea and Spurs.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Predictable draws...whether they were supposedly fixed or not, I'm not too concerned but I'll admit that both semi's are going to be very entertaining! I honestly want Dortmund to win the CL this year. They've been formidable throughout the season! Okay, maybe they lagged a bit in the domestic league but they are so entertaining to watch. Munich are definitely well equipped to take care of Barcelona...question is will the uefa ref allow it? :-_-
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Predictable draws...whether they were supposedly fixed or not, I'm not too concerned but I'll admit that both semi's are going to be very entertaining! I honestly want Dortmund to win the CL this year. They've been formidable throughout the season! Okay, maybe they lagged a bit in the domestic league but they are so entertaining to watch. Munich are definitely well equipped to take care of Barcelona...question is will the uefa ref allow it? :-_-
Questionable penalty awarded to Barca because one of Alexis, Fabregas, or Busquets dove? You know it. :derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
How annoying and typical of Arsenal; we've put ourselves in a good position in the league and this match against Everton was an opportunity to strengthen that top 4 place, instead it's a measly draw. I don't care that Everton are a team also challenging for top 4, it's a game the team knows we should be winning. Quite jarring.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Right, so I'm hoping that Suarez wins PoTY so that people like Steve Nicol have to be happy about a Liverpool player winning, but they're hating him inside for the racism.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I'm hoping he wins because he deserves it more than the other players on the list. We all know that he wouldn't though... most likely Bale.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

Okay...Suarez crossed the line today...he should be banned and sold....no matter how good he is, biting someone is unforgiveable. I've lost all respect for him.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
He did what? :XD

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Suarez scores at 96:20 , you now love him back and Frosty hates him even more :ohaielmo
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
He did what? :XD

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Suarez scores at 96:20 , you now love him back and Frosty hates him even more :ohaielmo
Nope...should still be banned.. I don't care if he equalised... can't do that shit and get away with it. It's his fault they scored that second goal anyway :-_-
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
He did what? :XD

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Suarez scores at 96:20 , you now love him back and Frosty hates him even more :ohaielmo
He bit Ivanovic's arm. He bit someone back in Holland during a match once.

I'm just enraged, disgusted, everything.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

There's only 1 dislike, guess which Barcelona player was it :derp
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Suarez is becoming a funnier player then diouf ever was. If Chelsea then goes on to buy him, I dont know if I would ever stop laughing.


If Ibra played 20 years in the future, he would have already come out as bi. :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top