- Joined
- Mar 18, 2007
- Messages
- 1,206
- Reaction score
- 8
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Atlético Madrid - FC Porto
Chelsea - Juventus
Sporting - Bayern Munich
Real Madrid - Liverpool
Internazionale - Man. United
Villarreal - Panathinaikos
Lyon - Barcelona
Arsenal - Roma
Very interesting. The teams I picked as the most accessible for the portuguese teams got matched between them (Vilarreal - Panathinaikos). Still, we can consider ourselves 'lucky' coz none of the favorites came as well... but its obvious to me that panathinaikos, porto and sporting are the outsiders in this round.
I'm delighted with man utd vs Inter. It'll be a wonder to watch for sure. Juve Chelsea and L'pool vs RM also catches anyone's eye. Barça vs Lyon is yumm yumm too.
My bet:
Atlético Madrid - FC Porto (yes, this is just faith... some1 take aguero out of atletico in january pleeeease!)
Chelsea - Juventus - (chelsea's getting very regular in the CL's latter rounds in recent years, and Juve isnt That strong)
Sporting - Bayern Munich -(hope not, but I dont see Sporting's average defenders stopping the ultimate attack double Klose & Toni)
Real Madrid - Liverpool -(L'pool>RM in CL for the last decade, and I dont see signs of a turn around on this RM's terrible season)
Internazionale - Man. United - (I feel like this is Inter's time to bright. For too long they havent won a thing on this level)
Villarreal - Panathinaikos -(Villarreal is clear favorite imo)
Lyon - Barcelona - (unless Messi gets injured on the meantime)
Arsenal - Roma (hard to tell, but if we see Arsenal on a day yes it's doom for Roma)
Chelsea - Juventus
Sporting - Bayern Munich
Real Madrid - Liverpool
Internazionale - Man. United
Villarreal - Panathinaikos
Lyon - Barcelona
Arsenal - Roma
Very interesting. The teams I picked as the most accessible for the portuguese teams got matched between them (Vilarreal - Panathinaikos). Still, we can consider ourselves 'lucky' coz none of the favorites came as well... but its obvious to me that panathinaikos, porto and sporting are the outsiders in this round.
I'm delighted with man utd vs Inter. It'll be a wonder to watch for sure. Juve Chelsea and L'pool vs RM also catches anyone's eye. Barça vs Lyon is yumm yumm too.
My bet:
Atlético Madrid - FC Porto (yes, this is just faith... some1 take aguero out of atletico in january pleeeease!)
Chelsea - Juventus - (chelsea's getting very regular in the CL's latter rounds in recent years, and Juve isnt That strong)
Sporting - Bayern Munich -(hope not, but I dont see Sporting's average defenders stopping the ultimate attack double Klose & Toni)
Real Madrid - Liverpool -(L'pool>RM in CL for the last decade, and I dont see signs of a turn around on this RM's terrible season)
Internazionale - Man. United - (I feel like this is Inter's time to bright. For too long they havent won a thing on this level)
Villarreal - Panathinaikos -(Villarreal is clear favorite imo)
Lyon - Barcelona - (unless Messi gets injured on the meantime)
Arsenal - Roma (hard to tell, but if we see Arsenal on a day yes it's doom for Roma)

)