- Joined
- Mar 11, 2009
- Messages
- 4,328
- Reaction score
- 2,281
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
NOT BAD ... NOT BAD10.5/year until 2014... not bad...
Is the ibra-affair done yet?
WTF!! (
)he's the highest paid player now
NOT BAD ... NOT BAD10.5/year until 2014... not bad...
Is the ibra-affair done yet?
WTF!! (
)
ibra and c.ronaldo = 12.ooo.oooNOT BAD ... NOT BADWTF!! (
)
he's the highest paid player now



WTF!! I thought Ronaldo have 9.???.???ibra and c.ronaldo = 12.ooo.ooo
their monthly pay is 1.ooo.ooo €
(and we don't consider their sponsor)
I think I'll never see a million even in my entire life![]()
ronaldinho (in his golden ages) was payed 25.ooo.ooo per year (club + sponsor)WTF!! I thought Ronaldo have 9.???.???
what a soccer player gain is ridiculously exaggerated

yeah that's trueStill, the tax on those wages must be brutal. I hear that in England is about 50%.
great vidMan Utd 8-2 Highlights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMIU4ItXGh0
WATCH IT! Great goals and skills!
this friday, oh can't wait ^^ Juventus ... Juventus ... JuventusI can't wait for friday, juventus vs real madrid
great vid![]()
eto'o has better players who create sick plays with their accurate passing. Ibra doesnt have thatBad deal for Inter as Eto will be missing for African Nations I think.
wow those goals were awesome. Berbatovs passing was top notchMan Utd 8-2 Highlights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMIU4ItXGh0
WATCH IT! Great goals and skills!
1st halfthe match is about to start (Juve vs Mad)