Discussion The Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
10.5/year until 2014... not bad...

Is the ibra-affair done yet?
NOT BAD ... NOT BAD :rant WTF!! (:p)
he's the highest paid player now
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Bad deal for Inter as Eto will be missing for African Nations I think.
 

Mendes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,206
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Its only a month, they can make it without him that time of the season. With CL starting after the CAN and the number of competitions in Italy being less than in England I guess they'll do good. The deal itself is awesome no matter how I look at it... Eto'o is more a goalscorer than Ibra and, as Mourinho mentioned, its a 100€ deal. 50M€ plus a 50M€ player and a loaned player
 

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
agree, Eto is more goalscorer than Ibra, but Calcio have a great defense
 

Renji88

Intl Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2007
Messages
84
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
NOT BAD ... NOT BAD :rant WTF!! (:p)
he's the highest paid player now
ibra and c.ronaldo = 12.ooo.ooo :p
their monthly pay is 1.ooo.ooo €
(and we don't consider their sponsor) :facepalm

I think I'll never see a million even in my entire life :oh
 

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
ibra and c.ronaldo = 12.ooo.ooo :p
their monthly pay is 1.ooo.ooo €
(and we don't consider their sponsor) :facepalm

I think I'll never see a million even in my entire life :oh
WTF!! I thought Ronaldo have 9.???.???

what a soccer player gain is ridiculously exaggerated
 

Renji88

Intl Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2007
Messages
84
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
WTF!! I thought Ronaldo have 9.???.???

what a soccer player gain is ridiculously exaggerated
ronaldinho (in his golden ages) was payed 25.ooo.ooo per year (club + sponsor)

Mourinho gets 9.ooo.ooo in inter and with his sponsor he reaches even 14.ooo.ooo (he said this numbers in tv)
...and he is not even a player :oh
 

Mendes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,206
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
But still, the highest paid athletes are in the North American sports. NBA, golf, baseball and american football have the top rich athletes according to a rank (which included sponsor and title earnings)
 

L0ki

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
336
Reaction score
101
Gender
Hidden
Country
Argentina
Still, the tax on those wages must be brutal. I hear that in England is about 50%.
 

Renji88

Intl Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2007
Messages
84
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Still, the tax on those wages must be brutal. I hear that in England is about 50%.
yeah that's true

but ibra has not this problem anymore, in spain there's a different tax system
they earn more than the other players in europe

(I heard that on SkySport when they talked about tax system in european football)
 

Mendes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,206
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Kolo Touré is Man City's 6th income transfer this season. They may be a mid table team, but I actually find in their reinforcements great quality and no crazy transfer like Madrid and Barça. Every sector was reinforced, even tough many transfers in the same season might not work so well. But this time I believe they're doing the same Chelsea did when Abramovic joined them.

Touré is an excellent center back and I don't know why Arsenal keep selling their good players like they were a lower team. I just can't believe they're one of the richest clubs in the world with so much lack of ambition
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Man Utd 2-1 Boca Juniors
Bayern 4-1 Milan


~So it's Utd vs Bayern in the final, and Boca vs Milan for 3rd place tomorrow ~
 

Mendes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,206
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
And Anderson scored his 1st goal for MU, after 2 seasons, and its still not in an official match. It was a superb goal though.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Yeah but I hope it gives him confidence to shoot more, and we know he can take free kicks now, and since Ronaldo's gone he'll have more opportunities.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Last edited:

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
the match is about to start (Juve vs Mad)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top