- Joined
- Aug 12, 2009
- Messages
- 106
- Reaction score
- 30
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
For all those that like the Man U, represent!!!!!! And I like since Becks so don't say I'm some bandwagon b!atch
He's got supporters and critics, by 50-50. I personally wanted him to come, but I'm disappointed with some of his choices. Tho worst being Ronaldo assigned as captain...What of carlos Queiroz? I would of expected more blame to be attached to him.
You're comparing players for one match? So because of a string of bad matches Casillas is a mediocre goalkeeper despite all his years of good and consistent performances? I don't think so.Apoel was very impressive, I enjoyed the show they provided last season, but the match against Atletico, my god, goalkeepers really need a different standard of being judged, Chiotis is class. I remember when he use to play for AEK, he really has some amazing games, I'm not trying to compare him to Cech, but Casillas lately, compared to Chiotis' game tonight.. I find it disrespectful to good goalkeepers to call players like Casillas world's greatest.

You may be right, but I don't see much defenses stronger than Barça's. Maybe some national teams and Chelsea. Milan has a tough one too. Pique is starting to become a monster defender. And in an all-attack team like Barça, he's starting to score alot of goals and go forward to increase their attack numbers. Barça's weakness in defense is not the player's quality, but their forward runs in the entire match. Then again, a team that scores 5 goals can concede 2 or 3 some timesThey don't have the perfect defense.

I'd be more concerned over Neville/Oshea and I personally don't like Vidic.I think our defense when fully fit, is the best
Van Der
Vidic
Ferdinand
neville/oshea
I know people will say he conceded 2 goals against Barca an 3 against City but in both games Ferdinand only just came back from an injury.
Vidic is one of the best defenders in the world, and yes our right side is our weakness, but I think both are solid defensively usually or at least Oshea at recent times.I'd be more concerned over Neville/Oshea and I personally don't like Vidic.