- Joined
- Nov 25, 2007
- Messages
- 5,576
- Reaction score
- 2,079
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
We are back on top. Back where we belong. Chelsea was just warming up the throne for use. Go ManU.
A young lad, he was rubbish in my latest Man city FM09 save...(If that is any any help)Mendes, is Rui Patricio the goalkeeper from Lisbon any good? He has been linked with utd.


hahahaha he totally sucks! He only plays coz Sporting's coach, Paulo Bento, is stubborn and keeps playing him, even tough every Sporting fan begs him not to. He's good at defending penalties, and bad at everything else. He's short for a keeper and a very insecure keeper... MU better look somewhere else :PMendes, is Rui Patricio the goalkeeper from Lisbon any good? He has been linked with utd.


Well I doubt any of Man Utd's scouts would bring him to the club if they see him play 2 matches in a row. Not only he's not tall, but he seems to be very skinnyHe's 6 ft 2 according to wiki which is the same height as Foster
He was probably one of Queiroz's targets more than Fergie's![]()

I enjoyed it too, even though I didn't watch the game. Congrats!AEK - BENFICA 1-0
THE STADIUM EXPLODED AFTER THE GAME WAS OVER
I am so freaking happy I could die.
Our team is worth less than 10 million.
They have had foster in goals for the past couple of months, when van de sar returns i think there defence might wake up a bit. Having said that though i agree, if ferguson manages to win the league with that group of players than it'll be up there with his biggest achievements.Manchester United is another team I don't see going anywhere this season.
And liverpool and arsenal have done worse that Utd.Arsenal have Fabregas and Arshavin, Chelsea have Lampard and Essien, Liverpool have Gerrard and Mascherano.
