Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

It's just as simple as Pokemon Red aint it? It could be ruby aswell... not 100%
 

vintagemistakes

Vintage Reboot
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
4,777
Reaction score
2,840
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Super Mario Bros. Lost levels... truly a classic/fun game.
 

Ramen4ever

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
123
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Super Mario Bros. Lost levels... truly a classic/fun game.
QFT.

I'm playing a game that most people don't even know exists.
Knights of Xentar (Dragon Knights III)
 

Man_Hunt

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Assasin Creed PC,The world ends with you,summon night twin edge, and pokemon dungeon

still waiting for FFTA2,Megaman Starforce 2 & Alone in the Dark PC version
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Im playing Lego Star Wars-The Complete Saga. It's really easy, just takes time. I finished the story mode quick and that was only 41% of the game. Now I have to go back to every level and finds everything hidden and do the challenge mode. I got it on PS3
 

Luca Breeze

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I'm playing Super Mario Bros 3, Pokémon Pearl, and Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime.

The latter two probably will be frowned upon, but I don't really care; I love Pokémon...and I absolutely LOVE to death SquareEnix.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Super Mario 3, what are u playing them on, gameboy
 

Luca Breeze

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

No, I'm playing them on SNES9x for the Mac.
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

holy shit, I just got MGS4 on friday and finished it last night...the game on it's own is a great game, but if played following the series (that is if you played all the other MGSs and didn't just pick MGS4 without playing the others) is THE GREATED GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED. Holy shit, hideo, konami...good job...a job extremely well done...there were so many times during the game where I was like "holy shit, I can't believe I'm playing this...this was...is unimaginable...."
 

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

holy shit, I just got MGS4 on friday and finished it last night...the game on it's own is a great game, but if played following the series (that is if you played all the other MGSs and didn't just pick MGS4 without playing the others) is THE GREATED GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED. Holy shit, hideo, konami...good job...a job extremely well done...there were so many times during the game where I was like "holy shit, I can't believe I'm playing this...this was...is unimaginable...."
and about the plot, b e a n? It follows the same line as MGS 2, with that infamous, complex, but yet, good plot or this time we have some more linear plot? The graphics are superb, but I'm really interested in the plot, to know if the various question throughout the first 3 MGS were solved or if Kojima just throw us even more questions;
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

and about the plot, b e a n? It follows the same line as MGS 2, with that infamous, complex, but yet, good plot or this time we have some more linear plot? The graphics are superb, but I'm really interested in the plot, to know if the various question throughout the first 3 MGS were solved or if Kojima just throw us even more questions;
MGS is convoluted by nature, but he does wrap up the series...I mean, I can't explain the plot to you clearly, but I could probably give you the gist of it...but's still complex and you might be rubbing your head from time to time. It makes sense on the whole, but it's MGS, so you know....nothing linear about it. It's good though, the plot is good...I'm definitely not a graphics whore...the plot to me is as important as the graphics...the game play is good though...it's great actually. Hideo and konami perfected it this time around...this game is great. But as far as questions, they're all answered, as far as I know, but you just have to be able to understand them.

oh yeah, nostalgia is played perfectly in this game

and I don't want to ruin it for you, but the final battle is by far the shittiest battle in the series in terms of gameplay, but by far THE BEST BATTLE EVER in terms of story telling...actually it wasn't that shitty of gameplay...kinda a version of rock paper scissors, but what was going on really did it for me. anyone finished with it think the same?

all I have to say, Pat, is that though I agree both GTA4 and MGS4 are perfect 10 games, MGS4 is more deserving of it, and that's undeniable.
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

yay! I finally have time! So I've ordered MGS4 and Grid. Also I heard Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm demo will be released soon.
 

godofthesunn

Ghosted
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

yay! I finally have time! So I've ordered MGS4 and Grid. Also I heard Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm demo will be released soon.
I hate you detest you and utterly will destroy you for having mgs4.. the game I want to play but dont have 400 dollars for the ps3 and then the system.. T.D.A I will live my life to get my revenge on you much like sauske uchiha pre the final uchiha battle.
 

KnuckleheadedNinja

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 25, 2007
Messages
5,576
Reaction score
2,079
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

i'm currently playing GTA4.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I hate you detest you and utterly will destroy you for having mgs4.. the game I want to play but dont have 400 dollars for the ps3 and then the system.. T.D.A I will live my life to get my revenge on you much like sauske uchiha pre the final uchiha battle.
:nana :p :ninja

I'm sure you can save enough money soon, maybe get a loan :oh. Maybe enter some chess tournaments....

Oh yeah! I forgot about GTA IV :amuse
 

godofthesunn

Ghosted
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

:nana :p :ninja

I'm sure you can save enough money soon, maybe get a loan :oh. Maybe enter some chess tournaments....

Oh yeah! I forgot about GTA IV :amuse
Strangley Enough I have the money.. I just got a job and hopefully will start another job next week so that I can stop sitting at home watching anime and start going out to gets some funds. But I'm not going to buy it anytime soon at least until i get a real job maybe.. better yet I should just find a roomate with a ps3 or wii.. for zelda.. T.D.A if i got a flat in london would you want to be my roommate???? jk
 

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Haha, it was exactly like I was expecting for MGS 4, and probably the PS3 is worth because this game; GTA too, but I'll buy it soon for XBOX 360, but MGS is exclusive, damn!

And I'm glad to see that the questions are being solved in this one, I still can remember from the crazy ending of MGS 2, where I got totally confused;

by the way, is true that you can play the entire game as 1º person perspective?


Oh, yes, as for me, currently playing Resident Evil Remake and 0 together: I bought a game cube only to play these games, and I couldn't be more happy with them!
 

VeshWolfe

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

currently playing MGS4 and RF Online at RF PoA.
 

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Dont be in a rush to buy the PS3 just for MGS4. It alone isnt worth it. Wait till things are a bit cheaper.
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

by the way, is true that you can play the entire game as 1º person perspective?

if you were so inclined...I couldn't imagine doing it but that's because I sneak around more than I run and gun...first person isn't good for that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top