Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

Australopithecus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
1,274
Reaction score
1,509
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I finally got to play Ghost of Tsushima. Played it in the black and white directors cut in Japanese sub and it might be the greatest gaming experience in my life.
It is a great game with gorgeous landscape. Play Ghost of Yotei next. I played both and enjoyed them thoroughly. I hope they'd make a new game + for the latter. Meanwhile, I am playing Callisto Protocol now, and I forgot how to play it. I am getting my ass kicked 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This thread is kinda dead. No gamers here? 😔
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,994
Reaction score
18,566
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Gamers too busy gaming to waste precious free hours typing
:invalid
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,686
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
It is a great game with gorgeous landscape. Play Ghost of Yotei next. I played both and enjoyed them thoroughly. I hope they'd make a new game + for the latter. Meanwhile, I am playing Callisto Protocol now, and I forgot how to play it. I am getting my ass kicked 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This thread is kinda dead. No gamers here? 😔

Australopithecus africanus.

I'm still playing games from 10+ years ago.
 

Australopithecus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
1,274
Reaction score
1,509
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Australopithecus africanus.

I'm still playing games from 10+ years ago.
which games are you still playing, and on what platform? I, too, play games from more than a decade ago
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gamers too busy gaming to waste precious free hours typing
:invalid
🤣🤣🤣
 

Australopithecus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
1,274
Reaction score
1,509
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I looked around but couldn’t find a dedicated video game thread. Using the search button, the only thing that popped up was something buried in the Edens Zero section. So I figured I’d start one myself to get a proper discussion going about video games.

Anyway, I was chilling and browsing when I came across the trailer for a game called Control. It looks genuinely amazing, at least in my opinion. I played the first one for a while; I didn’t like it that much, but this new one looks really promising.

 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States

STATE OF PLAY. :utsunegamer
Brigadine Abyss is a must buy.
Rev.NOIR is as well but I hope it isnt PS5 exclusive.

Beast of Reincarnation is a maybe, Ive drifted away from non-party based games.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Definitely the best announcement of the direct. But I was expecting more.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
A yugioh tag force game in English in 2027 is wild wow.
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
28
Country
France
Zelda totk might be best open-world game of all time, never took so much pleasure exploring... Hope they release a new zelda soon :celebrate
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,994
Reaction score
18,566
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Rise of Nations was awesome!

Could easily have added some others:
- Baldur's gate
- Mario Kart
- Rock 'N Roll Racing
- X-Wing VS Tie Fighter
- Unreal Tournament
- Worms

... If mods are allowed then CS

Too many games to limit to only 9
(Listed in no particular order)

 
Last edited:

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,679
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Rise of Nations was awesome!

Could easily have added some others:
- Baldur's gate
- Mario Kart
- Rock 'N Roll Racing
- X-Wing VS Tie Fighter
- Unreal Tournament

... If mods are allowed then CS

Too many games to limit to only 9
(Listed in no particular order)

I agree on 9 as a too low number!
Unreal Tournament's all modes were badass! In that game there was a blue weapon where left click were sending a laser while right click an orb. I was always sending an orb first and with left click laser, exploding it on anywhere I want to kill snipers on edges.
I also loved Quake III Arena and many other Half Life modes, too. My childhood years, especially between 13-17 were just Half Life, Need for Speed SE, Silkroad Online, Ogame, Age of and Rise of games. For total war series, I tried but my computer was not enough. I did try Praetorians and it worked for sometime, too, but for some reason i dont remember that game much.
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,994
Reaction score
18,566
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You ever try Dark Omen?
Outside of the, somewhat questionable, combat boost button... The magic and cannon targeting was super satisfying and an interesting mechanic for an old school RTS to implement

I must have sunk untold hours into playing that game with friends
 
Top