- Joined
- Dec 24, 2023
- Messages
- 1,532
- Reaction score
- 3,654
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Ah no. So tell me among the following list, what are the percent similarity of that game to:You ever try Dark Omen?
Outside of the, somewhat questionable, combat boost button... The magic and cannon targeting was super satisfying and an interesting mechanic for an old school RTS to implement
I must have sunk untold hours into playing that game with friends
-Age of Empires
-empire: dawn of the modern world
-rise of nations
-empire earth
-Cossacks
-Lotr- battle for the middle earth
If this is too interesting of a game and I only learn it now... T.T
I even know more boring Midtown Madness, but carmageddon was much better. Later years, I played London Racer mods, too, and mostly passing all games by waiting one lap and bulldozing others
like each gun fired even from ships consumes coal, that sensible, while almost all other RTS games got upfront costs for each soldier. American conquest puts this to the extreme sense and it may be boring to try that out first, but I still remember building my first Victoria ship there, it took maybe like 30 real minutes, but it was everything if you ever managed to bring that to a requested place.

