The graveyard

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

I'll keep my mouth shut because that comment could mean so many things out of context :kamina
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Pervy teacheeer!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

DON'T RUN AWAY CORY MATTHEWS!




I mean Tata :vin

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

Didn't have to mean anything pervy either....projecting much? :teehee
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

DON'T RUN AWAY CORY MATTHEWS!




I mean Tata :vin
Leave me alone! :uguu

Didn't have to mean anything pervy either....projecting much? :teehee
I just thought was the perfect moment to incriminate you. :kukuku
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Reverse psychology :plot

I guess we were both caught red-handed :hee
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Yes :kukuku


Oh I'm worrying alright :hee

Not really :xp
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

I'm calling the police! :sexyarf

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

:zomg

Please do :yay
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

They will kick your ass! You won't watch their concert! :SOON
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Nah, I'm in plenty of sections but not that much in the fun one i admit. I care to much for my rabbin's cat avatar to play your dangerous games :-)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Nah, I'm in plenty of sections but not that much in the fun one i admit. I care to much for my rabbin's cat avatar to play your dangerous games :-)
Our games aren't dangerous; Just try Minority Rule or Mafia Game....I'm sure you'll love it.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

:lmao
k-dom in the mafia game, that'll be epic
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Nah, I'm in plenty of sections but not that much in the fun one i admit. I care to much for my rabbin's cat avatar to play your dangerous games :-)
Start with the win thread and then work your way up. :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

hahaha the win thread that's a bit hardcore. too many trolls there for a serious member like k-dom
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Trolls? Only imp maybe
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

wan piss was good, loving this arc :wtf
 
Top