Re: Here comes the spam
- Part 1
- Part 1
Last edited by a moderator:
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1Oh sorry, for 1 second I mixed you for lawl.I missed it or rather haven't been to gif thread for ages.
What set?

- Part 1
- Part 1Intellectual-Drama? I'm not really a fan of action.
That's some funny recommendation :-)ask to kdom, im not a fan of french movies. bad acting generally. thought there is taxi 1 and 2, and banlieue 13 ( just banlieue 13, not the ultimatum )
- Part 1Listen to some old school then...Lupe Fiasco, the only rapper I deem worthy of my ears
But yeah, he's really good, and doesn't rap about random crap like drugs or sex that other rappers might use, he gives his songs meaning.
- Part 1
- Part 1Thanks, I guess I'll try this. I'm not really familiar with French cinema, so this is a big help.Well I think his new film is out this week here: Michael Hanecke. He is austrian but his last films (at least since the pianist) are in French
All the movies by Jacques Audiard (you can also have a look at some of his father films, they are old and comedies but some of the most classic of the genre)
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1

not everything failed, it was a success i would saysee this why you guys fails - you should have done this via PM!! AND.... why was i not involed....
![]()

