Re: Here comes the spam
- Part 1
- Part 1That woman is a man...but the hair? I AM A FOOL!You ever met a girl by the name of fabio?
- Part 1That woman is a man...but the hair? I AM A FOOL!You ever met a girl by the name of fabio?
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1Jorp, do you like playing and touching other people's pinkies?

PORTUGA

You talking too? This is Scav's thread ... i think ... so confused now :/List some female portuguese names that you think are cute, beautiful and/or to your liking.
If you were to spend the rest of your life in another country with your other half where would it be?
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1They're both the same now. Answer them!
---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------
You talking too? This is Scav's thread ... i think ... so confused now :/
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1I don't know ... i do like "Ana", "Joana", "Mariana", "Cátia" .... but it doesn't really means much to me anyway, a person is much more than its name.I'm not talking about the girl here. I'm talking about just the name. That's whats important right now.
- Part 1
- Part 1I don't lurk...I just clickFRICKING LURKER LOLO!
Pinky = Little finger and other things too.

- Part 1nobody's gonna believe thatI despise yaoi
- Part 1but its gay D:nobody's gonna believe that
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1Your set screams of the violent love you have for him.When did i say that?![]()
- Part 1did you hit your head somewhere?Your set screams of the violent love you have for him.
