Re: Earth 1 - 0 Kolob
Oh I didnt mean that as a question - lol. Somehow added a question mark at the end ^^:
Oh I didnt mean that as a question - lol. Somehow added a question mark at the end ^^:
...before you run out of time and that stick becomes a pile of ash. It's going to hurt.i didn't understand the question?![]()

Jin your set is infact sugoi?
it is![]()
to Romney and his KolobWhat does your thread title supposed to refer to?
tunak tunak tun



Wait - how come you never mentioned this move?i dont think so![]()
I was just about to say that his set is the best! Damn bugz holding back when making ours!!!Jin your set is infact sugoi?
business trip ha?????hahaha had a business with some Romania girls
it's just a business trip, ill come back soon
I see business trip....
had a very unexpected reaction when seeing said girls face to faceWhat did you do?![]()











didn't start the stage 2 yet, still waiting des-chan
