Re: it's not just a dance it's a way of living
that's kind and unexpected from you
that's kind and unexpected from you


The people I feel sorry for is his parents..no grandchildren..the joy of having grandchildren is something they probably will never experience.. unless one of charlie's brothers accidentally have a kid.sup unc charle, not married yet?




charlie raising them bebe kids....The people I feel sorry for is his parents..no grandchildren..the joy of having grandchildren is something they probably will never experience.. unless one of charlie's brothers accidentally have a kid.

Hey, I'm a kind person.that's kind and unexpected from you![]()

well that's the unexpected partHey, I'm a kind person.![]()

charle is our bro, that's just friendly jab, charle understand thatGod, I thought I was mean to Charlie...

Then you're in for a big surprise.well that's the unexpected part![]()

scav's friendly jabs are like Tyson punches to the face.


When scav starts talking about women.
well i like surprise, bring it onThen you're in for a big surprise.![]()

Trully some of his epic moments!!![]()


