Archived The Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Well today at lunch, i saw a advert advertising a WWE fight between big show and the little bastard who took down our hitman Floyd Mayweather. When i saw it, i got this sudden rush, and yelled "If you smelll what the rock is cookin". I shouted it so loud, the whole street stopped for a sec and looked at me like i was crazy...half the people in my college were there, everyone started to edge away from me like i was weird. :XD Still it brought back a lot of memories. :smile-big Anybody else use to watch WWF?

Edit: In other news, i just broke my fruit blender. :(
 
Last edited:

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
o.O wads wrong wif ur left hand? did u injured it? :s and the stitches sound painful.. hope ur hand get better soon! ^^
i've just played too much volleyball...i've had problems with my hand since...october? went to the doc at the end of november...got it bandaged...played with the bandage (since i was jus restricted in some movements >.>), kept on playing, it seemed to get better, so why should i stop? then got a direct hit on that hand alone when i didn't tape it - and 3 weeks after that i was in the operation theatre >.>

@Bluechild,

you typed a pretty long post while using only one hand :XD impressive!
heh, well...i was bored >_>
it took me quite a while to type that though ^^;;
 
Last edited:

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Hang Out Thread v. 10? Whoa, this thread is very active!
And it's good to see the regular spammer everyone here! :D
Milk and cookies for everyone!! :beer Oops, wrong smiley :XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Hang Out Thread v. 10? Whoa, this thread is very active!
And it's good to see the regular spammer everyone here! :D
Milk and cookies for everyone!! :beer Oops, wrong smiley :XD
ichi you good ol' bastard, how are you? :D

regular spammer? hope that wasnt aimed at me, ive been very good lately (even sober, although it can be discussed if thats a good thing..-_-; ) :nod
 
Last edited:

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
hey, Pirate a.k.a. GK's clone :XD
I'm good. So, the rumor is that you're now a big time chef for a 5 star place. Is that true? :D

I wasnt aiming at anyone, just testing if someone would actually claim that he/she is a spammer. :XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
hey, Pirate a.k.a. GK's clone :XD
I'm good. So, the rumor is that you're now a big time chef for a 5 star place. Is that true? :D

I wasnt aiming at anyone, just testing if someone would actually claim that he/she is a spammer. :XD
I claim that ive used to be a spammer not lately though but things change with the flow of rum :kukuku

who spreads rumours like that? if that was indeed true id kill my boss for not givin me more money >_>

and stop with the GKs clone thing.. i want my own identity, i wanna be real boy :crying (goin pinocchio on ya right there, no long nose though, i dun lie >_> :D)
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
:XD Let's hope the rum will keep you in your common sense. It never made me do anything weird, except for that time when... Uh...

What's this talk about you having your own identity? Your picture is definitely proof that you are GK's clone. :D
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
:XD Let's hope the rum will keep you in your common sense. It never made me do anything weird, except for that time when... Uh...

What's this talk about you having your own identity? Your picture is definitely proof that you are GK's clone. :D
the picture of me with a cigarette in my mouth is a gk clone? o_O

and rum was acting behind the scenes in my adventures, both of them :XD
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm going to be the cool person who quotes from two pages back!! Go me! :whoo

:oh

Yeah, it's going to be a knee surgery that I've been putting off having done >.> I screwed it up a few years ago, and they wanted to fix it then, but I didn't let them. And recently I torqued it even more and did more damage to it >.> So they want to go in and repair the meniscus, at the very least.
Hope it goes well :hug Knee surgery sounds rough, but definitely worth it :amuse

I´m putting a surgery off too...i have some varicose veins that are starting to give me trouble....but i´m so afraid of surgeries, never had one before :~
Agrias!!! I don't think you've been to the hangout thread before, so :glomp!

and sorry about the surgery :darn

PY! :tackle but! you're gonna be gone for a few days :crying is that because of the "holy week?"
baboysai! :tackle ermmm....if by "holy week", you mean St. Patty's day, then yup, that's what I was celebrating ^^; a bit more Jameson than I'm used to, but it was fun :nuts

show me your brackets!

awesome! I have UNC, Kansas, Texas, and UCLA making the final four, with UCLA beating UNC in the final (83-76, completely random non-statistically based guess) ...now that I think about it, despite picking a number of higher seeds to upset lower seeds, my bracket ended up looking pretty unsuprising.....but whatever, I'm psyched! (I'd post mine here, but ESPN doesn't want to show me the full bracket right now, and I'm too tired to argue...)

Go Bruins! :whoo

Bah, I'm rooting for UNC to win the whole darned thing. Tyler Hansborough (or however you spell his name) is pretty good~
He is....and I really want to see him and Kevin Love play....that would be some final :nuts
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
How was st. Pat's day for everyone? Though we don't celebrate that here in the Philippines. -_-

Ichiiiiiii! :tackle
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Well today at lunch, i saw a advert advertising a WWE fight between big show and the little bastard who took down our hitman Floyd Mayweather. When i saw it, i got this sudden rush, and yelled "If you smelll what the rock is cookin". I shouted it so loud, the whole street stopped for a sec and looked at me like i was crazy...half the people in my college were there, everyone started to edge away from me like i was weird. :XD Still it brought back a lot of memories. :smile-big Anybody else use to watch WWF?
:rofl I used to watch WWF. Stopped watching after The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin stopped wrestling.....

Hang Out Thread v. 10? Whoa, this thread is very active!
And it's good to see the regular spammer everyone here! :D
Milk and cookies for everyone!! :beer Oops, wrong smiley :XD
BEWARE!!!! ZOMBIE HAS RETURNED!!!!!! :XD
Good to see you back here Ichi! :thumbs
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Well today at lunch, i saw a advert advertising a WWE fight between big show and the little bastard who took down our hitman Floyd Mayweather. When i saw it, i got this sudden rush, and yelled "If you smelll what the rock is cookin". I shouted it so loud, the whole street stopped for a sec and looked at me like i was crazy...half the people in my college were there, everyone started to edge away from me like i was weird. :XD Still it brought back a lot of memories. :smile-big Anybody else use to watch WWF?

Edit: In other news, i just broke my fruit blender. :(
Yep, I used to watch The Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock but after realizing that it was scripted, I've pretty much stop.

And how did u break ur fruit blender? did u like threw a pineapple in or something :XD

i've just played too much volleyball...i've had problems with my hand since...october? went to the doc at the end of november...got it bandaged...played with the bandage (since i was jus restricted in some movements >.>), kept on playing, it seemed to get better, so why should i stop? then got a direct hit on that hand alone when i didn't tape it - and 3 weeks after that i was in the operation theatre >.>
Ah, its never good to put pressure on a an injured hand. kinda remind me of sports anime when the main character refuse to give up the game and continued playing with an injury and they ended up in the hospital for a few months after that. :XD well, hope ur hand recovers soon ^^

Hang Out Thread v. 10? Whoa, this thread is very active!
And it's good to see the regular spammer everyone here! :D
Milk and cookies for everyone!! :beer Oops, wrong smiley :XD
:glomp welcome back ichi!

and stop with the GKs clone thing.. i want my own identity, i wanna be real boy :crying (goin pinocchio on ya right there, no long nose though, i dun lie >_> :D)
Hmm.. now that u mention it, ippy does look kinda like GK, in some ways. :XD

Actuali they both reminded me of stone cold steve austin. :rofl
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Oh, ichi's back.:thumbs I wondered were you dissapeared too...i thought it was because of milan v arsenal. :D
Yep, I used to watch The Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock but after realizing that it was scripted, I've pretty much stop.
Yea, same here, when i found out it was scripted my whole life fell apart. (Well only for about 2 hours then i just forgot about it...)
And how did u break ur fruit blender? did u like threw a pineapple in or something :XD
no, it fell hard on the floor. :(
Actuali they both reminded me of stone cold steve austin. :rofl
:rofl

I got a 2-week holiday :woo Horray for easter XD
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Hmm.. now that u mention it, ippy does look kinda like GK, in some ways. :XD

Actuali they both reminded me of stone cold steve austin. :rofl
i think you're right about that az... :rofl

I got a 2-week holiday :woo Horray for easter XD
Happy holiday for you then. Any big plans for the weekend?
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
@baboysai: :tackle
@Epul: Thanks a lot, Epul! :D
@Food: Somebody should report the Admins, your name is green-ish. Something must be wrong. :XD
@Imp-kun: The outcome was not beyond my prediction. Age was definitely an important factor in that match. :D
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Hmm.. now that u mention it, ippy does look kinda like GK, in some ways. :XD

Actuali they both reminded me of stone cold steve austin. :rofl


i think you're right about that az... :rofl
-_-;

so now both me n GK are clones of Austin? wtf... I need more beer :D
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Yea, same here, when i found out it was scripted my whole life fell apart. (Well only for about 2 hours then i just forgot about it...)
no, it fell hard on the floor. :(
:rofl
I guess that means u still watch WWE?

@Food: Somebody should report the Admins, your name is green-ish. Something must be wrong. :XD
:omg my name is sick!! call the name doctor. :XD

-_-;

so now both me n GK are clones of Austin? wtf... I need more beer :D
Well, I did told u a long time ago that you reminded me of a wrestler :p
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Well, I did told u a long time ago that you reminded me of a wrestler :p
aye now that you mention it i seem to remember that...
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Oya oya :blink what i've missed here?! *read the title* WOT?!! v.10 geez looks like i missed so much things in here :scry
so how's everyone Holy's week doin? Ack before i forget i wanna say happy easter to everyone :confetti
Well in this holy week i'd spent my holidays with going to church and the most i hate it, is make my bunch of assignments :nuts
Ahh this weekend i have a plan, watchin Horton.. Someone told me that this movie was so funny.. Hope i'll get the ticket this night *cross finger*
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
bahumbug at easter. -_-

Coz nothin' doing. And I have homework over the holy week. Classes are over but submissions are not. sheesh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top