- Joined
- Aug 18, 2007
- Messages
- 864
- Reaction score
- 19
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I think either someone hacked MH or the staff is pretending to get hacked and then will say "April Fools"
well... i saw NJTs 'name' change in the FP you say there are weird things... where? 
I sure it the former. April fools would probably be something like saying no releases next week. The hacked Mh and for proof they banned the admins...which means you can do anything. ANYTHING!!!I think either someone hacked MH or the staff is pretending to get hacked and then will say "April Fools"

Well duh, its obvious. It was aliens.Yeah until they come back...Hmm i wonder who did it?



like a language change
that gave me a headache last yer 
nono my ribs, think ive gotten beaten up, hurts when i yawn, laugh or move, and im fuckin shakeing, neverbeen this fucked up from drinking before, and now its aprils fools so people fucks with my head aswell, fuck...You mean the one's you ate on the weekend?!
Lol thank goodness. I wouldn't wanna be the one cleaning up the floor ^^
slleeeep....
that might help...


Hmm reminds me of New Years and Christmas for me...Lol you should yell at everyone....It makes my head hurt just thinking about being hung-over and people messing with me.nono my ribs, think ive gotten beaten up, hurts when i yawn, laugh or move, and im fuckin shakeing, neverbeen this fucked up from drinking before, and now its aprils fools so people fucks with my head aswell, fuck...
Yeah NJt is doing it casue why would he only change his name. Make himslef GoD...He's in Japan also...is NJT doing that? or someone else? lol i'm actually anticipating what he'll do next. just hope that its not something badlike a language change
that gave me a headache last yer
![]()
damn i was thinking, given the amounts i can drink without any effects on me the day after, just how much did i fucking drink?Hmm reminds me of New Years and Christmas for me...Lol you should yell at everyone....It makes my head hurt just thinking about being hung-over and people messing with me.
Punch them in da face then say "April Fools"
So you didnt drink at home? Cause if you did just judge on how many empty cans and bottles you got.damn i was thinking, given the amounts i can drink without any effects on me the day after, just how much did i fucking drink?

lol, thanks....I actually found out after calling the courthouse that I don't have to report tomorrow, but I still have to call them again tomorrow to check whether they'll be needing me at all this week.Jury duty?I just did a lesson on that, we had to do research and stuff and it sounds very confusing. good luck anyways. *if you need luck...
*

Yeah I remember that day. I couldn't get that ugly outlook out of my eyes for weeks. It was TRAUMATICyes... the bork bork of last year was torture! i thought they were gonna use it again too. *phew*![]()