Archived The Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
who's gordon ramsay? :blink I'm a hermit who lives on a mountain :XD
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Gordon Ramsay??? A cook, who has his own tv show. He's kinda like Jamie Oliver..... You know who he is right??
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Gordon Ramsay... hm is he the one that got his own show where he is about to teach other cooks? Kinda, bad exp by me ;(
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah, that's his tv show, the one that Babi-tan was talking about, Hell's Kitchen.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Gordon Ramsay fails HARD.:mad

He is Simon Cowell in chef form (albeit with more profanity...and with a total lack of the "imma 50yrd old man but i still have sex appeal" thing). He is trying to steal Jamie Oliver’s place in the hearts kitchens of the masses, and he is Loooosing. And pirate i probably did say that...-_-;

But what does make me laugh is that we have so many famous chefs...when were notorious for having bad food. Where are the French with their exquisite cuisine? :smile-big Heh, take that you silly French, the world loves our food better MWAHAHAHAGHA *cough*
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
say that to the Danchou, will ya?

I like Jamie Oliver too. I think I like him better than Ramsay, but I like them both. :wtf
 

Digital_Eon

Proofreader
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
1,140
Reaction score
70
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
No TV chef can be hotter than Jamie Oliver. (I really need to watch his shows more.)

Although there's something strangely attractive about that French-cooking guy from Iron Chef... or there was, anyway. Why'd they have to make an American version of that show?! Even just seeing re-runs was awesome.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Doesn't Jamie have a lisp though? :rofl I like him but I don't think he's hot. Same for Gordon.

I can't get over the fact that Jamie has a lisp. >.>
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
jamie oliver is just ok, imo. my favorite tv chef is alton brown, but not because he's hot. he's really funny plus he combines cooking with science, which i love :luv
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh yeah Jamie is really hot... umm... yea... I'm prolly in the wrong thread.. -.-
 

Digital_Eon

Proofreader
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
1,140
Reaction score
70
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Doesn't Jamie have a lisp though? :rofl
Dunno, but that just sounds really cute. <3 I remember seeing posters advertising his show a few years ago EVERYWHERE here. I'd just stare at them if I had time...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Oh yeah Jamie is really hot... umm... yea... I'm prolly in the wrong thread.. -.-
you swing that way then?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh no, if I did my gf would strangle me. o.O
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
:omg woah! bax is here! hi! :gigglebunny

I'm almost graduating!!!! Yesh! :confetti my school ends on the 23rd, but I'll still have to return for some exams... :( I have AP testings coming up as well >.> ugh...

Just wondering what's a good ACT score? I just recieved mine today and I have a 26... :( i don't think its good *is it alright?* I totally sucked at the science and math part... I'm supposed to be good at those too.... but I pwned the reading and writng! got a 10/12 for writing and a 17/18 for the multiple choice *for subscores*!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
What's an ACT score?

Is it similar to the Swedish system? Like when we get between 10 to 20p depending on our grades, i.e all A's you score 20 and all (dont know the passing grade in US) C's (maybe) you get a 10. For some uni studies (like Lawyer, psychiatrist (the spelling) and Doctor/Surgent you need 20pts and to become a Cop you'll need like 15.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
yes its something like that just the american version. :Xd
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Gordon Ramsay??? A cook, who has his own tv show. He's kinda like Jamie Oliver..... You know who he is right??
Ah, I've heard of Jamie Oliver! I like watching his cooking show :D besides being a hot cook himself.. But for Gordon Ramsay, I've never heard of him. :XD

What's an ACT score?

Is it similar to the Swedish system? Like when we get between 10 to 20p depending on our grades, i.e all A's you score 20 and all (dont know the passing grade in US) C's (maybe) you get a 10. For some uni studies (like Lawyer, psychiatrist (the spelling) and Doctor/Surgent you need 20pts and to become a Cop you'll need like 15.
Oo.. that sounds like the grading system of high sch here except that it's reverse. The lesser points you get the better. Like A1 (higher end As) = 1 point, B3 = 3 points, and if you fail, F = 9. You need to get 20 or less points for a total of 6 subjects to enter junior college.

No TV chef can be hotter than Jamie Oliver. (I really need to watch his shows more.)

Although there's something strangely attractive about that French-cooking guy from Iron Chef... or there was, anyway. Why'd they have to make an American version of that show?! Even just seeing re-runs was awesome.
Hmm, i watch the Iron Chef too! If only I could have tasted the food they made..
 

Digital_Eon

Proofreader
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
1,140
Reaction score
70
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Hmm, i watch the Iron Chef too! If only I could have tasted the food they made..
I'm happy to just watch it on TV; they use so many ingredients I would rather not get near, let alone eat. ^^;; The dishes always looked amazing, though, even if they were strange things like avocado ice cream or whatever.
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
is naruto anime coming out today?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Tonight yes it should.. (or today for you maybe) :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top