Archived The Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ooooooo...I just read the newest chapter of Naruto! Oooooo, it was really good in my opinion!

I know this is the wrong type of thread, but I couldn't contain my excitement! :)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'll read it when i get home then. I noticed i've four episodes to watch that i have on my comp but not been arsed to watch them yet. :/
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
its 3AM here and i'm still up! damn!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I have a law exam in 4 hours and im not ready! Someone help me...:crying
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Just saw Ironman, it was good but not great.
Really? Well, some of my friends said it was really good but I don't like to watch Marvel turn hollywood movies. Bleh. :noworry Anyway, you can discuss Ironman with those who've watched it at The Movie Thread :D

i dont really know when im goin to germany i just know that im goin sometime this summer :beer

-_-; dishwasher *grumbles*
Ah, but why germany? :XD


EDIT: @Imperium Well good luck with that. :darn
 

Katea

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Messages
142
Reaction score
24
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I have a law exam in 4 hours and im not ready! Someone help me...:crying
Hey are you a law student? If so, how's law study in general? I'm sorry though that I can't help you, because right now I'm just planning to study law. But good luck!
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have a law exam in 4 hours and im not ready! Someone help me...:crying
good luck on that one....I have four finals next week, plus a research paper...and I've been procrastinating a bit.


I have to get on my study mode....the most difficult step to master. Wish me luck guys!



oh wait....by law exam, do you mean LSAT?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Being a law student is one of the hardest things as a student in sweden. I gave up on that when i saw the requirements lol.
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I thought about it, but I said screw it...

@imp...I thought you were still in secondary school...I'm confused now
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Didnt do too bad...i think >.>

Hey are you a law student? If so, how's law study in general? I'm sorry though that I can't help you, because right now I'm just planning to study law. But good luck!
Not a law student at uni, no. I just study law at sixth form...which is kinda like high school. Its between secondary school and uni (16-18). An law is not hard if you put in the effort, the only really difficult thing for me was the sheer number of cases I had to memorise and their associated principles. Which was tedious >.>;
good luck on that one....I have four finals next week, plus a research paper...and I've been procrastinating a bit.


I have to get on my study mode....the most difficult step to master. Wish me luck guys!



oh wait....by law exam, do you mean LSAT?
Its not the LSAT. We actually dont have the LSAT over here. To get into uni for law you just need to get the neccesary grades which depend on the uni you go too. Their isnt any need for extra tests. :p And, good luck with your exams.


I thought about it, but I said screw it...

@imp...I thought you were still in secondary school...I'm confused now
Secondary school?! How insulting :oh

:p
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Really? Well, some of my friends said it was really good but I don't like to watch Marvel turn hollywood movies. Bleh. :noworry Anyway, you can discuss Ironman with those who've watched it at The Movie Thread :D

Ah, but why germany? :XD


EDIT: @Imperium Well good luck with that. :darn
you dont like to watch comic book based movies, your crazy, yeah they might not follow they actual story correctly but the way the special effects are is just nuts
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
you dont like to watch comic book based movies, your crazy, yeah they might not follow they actual story correctly but the way the special effects are is just nuts
The only one I enjoyed was X-men, and maybe Transformers. Watching all the marvel cartoons was alrite when I was young but the movie just bores me. :XD

why? aren't you 16 or something?
that's what I thought too. :confused
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Ah, but why germany? :XD
the alcohol is cheaper there than in sweden and it aint too far away :amuse

i just realized that my life revolves around the price of alcohol.. (to some extent anyways :p)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hey ippy, weren't you planning on toning down your drinking sprees? :oh
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
the alcohol is cheaper there than in sweden and it aint too far away :amuse

i just realized that my life revolves around the price of alcohol.. (to some extent anyways :p)
why am I not surprise that the reason is alcohol. :amuse
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
the alcohol is cheaper there than in sweden and it aint too far away :amuse

i just realized that my life revolves around the price of alcohol.. (to some extent anyways :p)
wow i'm lucky. either i go during happy hours when beer is only $1 and shots are just $2 or my guy friends buy/provide me with drinks.

it's good being a girl at times :p though i must admit that i haven't been drinking since i've been at home...

i miss college
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
the alcohol is cheaper there than in sweden and it aint too far away :amuse

i just realized that my life revolves around the price of alcohol.. (to some extent anyways :p)
Somehow, I am oddly reminded of the college...:amuse
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Somehow ESC makes me akwardly tired... maybe it's lack of entertaining (^_^)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top