Archived The Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
ooohh...that sounds cool. You definitely need to showcase those tats in the member pic thread when you finally get them.
That will be in like... 5 years :rofl Since I promised to get that tattoo when I feel like I'm successful already. :XD

And Babosai, your sig creeps me the hell out, but I can't stop looking at it...and thats a good idea for a tattoo, might as well make your first one that means something to you, that was my idea.
Deshou? It sucks you in like some sort of hypnotism.. >.> And this bunchie for a tattoo?
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh man!!! Another Dropkick fan!!!:beer
Last time I watched them was at Starland, with The Casualties and a Punk band from Beijing that really rocked hard too. My friend was in crutches but was so set on going he went anyway and wound up defending himself in the moshpit with the crutches :D

And Babosai, your sig creeps me the hell out, but I can't stop looking at it...and thats a good idea for a tattoo, might as well make your first one that means something to you, that was my idea.
I think her sig is cute, and yeah if your gonna go through pain then the tatto better be worth it.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Oooo~~!! :omg MH has a new quote and spoiler things :XD I like it!!!

So how's everyone doing? :) I'm taking the ACTs this saturday and I also got my SAT results... I did bad... :scry 1165 without the writing and 1750 with the writing :wtf I'll have to retake it... noes!!!!

oh yeas. bb :hugh I like your avi :rofl though I don't know what it is :P



EDIT: !!!!! Did England get a flag change!!???? :omg
 
Last edited:

genkizen

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
260
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
Deshou? It sucks you in like some sort of hypnotism.. >.> And this bunchie for a tattoo?
Oh my, you sure you want that little dude somewhere on your body?!?!:blink lol

It's staring at me....:scry

EDIT: !!!!! Did England get a flag change!!???? :omg
eh?? You mean apart from St.George's cross and the Union Jacket?
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
speaking about tattoos, I don't know if I've mentioned this, but I'm taking Latin American classes lately and I've been fascinated with ancient tribal arts, such as Aztecs, Mayans, Olmecs, Incas...so if I'm ever to get one, I'll probably get some cool tribal characters, here's an example (it's Mayan):

I think they had the first comics in the world, right on their walls XD

Dunno if I'd get a tattoo based on their art though. Would prefer it to be a little more traditional and modern. I considered being a tattoo artist once... If I do get a tattoo, it's gotta be some kind of art I can be proud of being seen on my body, something at least as good as I could draw, heh. (Guess I'm too picky, I still don't have a tattoo.)

Lilium, plenty of people have to retake their SATs, nothing to be embarrassed about. Most people do much better the second time around just because they know what to expect. I had to retake mine too just to qualify for a few colleges I wanted to apply for (though I still didn't get accepted anyway, figures).
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
eh?? You mean apart from St.George's cross and the Union Jacket?
yes... if that's what's its called... :oh is it another flag that they have? :confused

Lilium, plenty of people have to retake their SATs, nothing to be embarrassed about. Most people do much better the second time around just because they know what to expect. I had to retake mine too just to qualify for a few colleges I wanted to apply for (though I still didn't get accepted anyway, figures).
mmm.... i'll only be able to take it one more time though :( in june... since I don't think they have SATs in other countries... there's this college in singapore that wants a 1300+ for the SATs its not mandatory, but it will help my transcript if I do get it...

Does anyone know whether or not you can take SATs on other countries as well? :sweat
 

genkizen

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
260
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
speaking about tattoos, I don't know if I've mentioned this, but I'm taking Latin American classes lately and I've been fascinated with ancient tribal arts, such as Aztecs, Mayans, Olmecs, Incas...so if I'm ever to get one, I'll probably get some cool tribal characters, here's an example (it's Mayan):

I did a some looking into precolombian art for tattoo ideas because I wanted something relating to my heritage and that means something to me, because I'm Colombian, and honestly, I didnt really like anything I saw for a tatto :blink. I think I just didn't look hard enough. hmm guess i'll search again though for my one of my next tattoos :D.

Dunno if I'd get a tattoo based on their art though. Would prefer it to be a little more traditional and modern. I considered being a tattoo artist once... If I do get a tattoo, it's gotta be some kind of art I can be proud of being seen on my body, something at least as good as I could draw, heh. (Guess I'm too picky, I still don't have a tattoo.)
I'm the same way, I needed to get something that I could show proudly and without shame to other ppl (although I got it on my back for "business reasons" :s). I got a an AUM inside of a lotus flower because I've been fascinated with Hindu religions and that symbol in particular, I could rant about it for quite a while :D.

yes... if that's what's its called... :oh is it another flag that they have? :confused
Yea I kind of get confused about it, England is considered a country I'm pretty sure, but it's also one of the countries that are part of the United Kingdom, and as far as I can tell the UK uses the union flag, and England uses St.Georges cross? Or maybe they use them interchangeably? I dunno :confused
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
oo.. wads everyone up to? I get off early from work todae coz I was tired from the night before.. that's the good thing abt nt having deadlines. :XD

And I thought I share this with everyone, it's an email that I got from a fren and it's a real identification card. :XD
' Thank you for calling, this is BATMAN'

'Who am I speaking to?..'
'Batman...'

' May I have your name again pls?'
'My name is Bat-man...'

'Trying to be funny huh?!. What is your surname?..'
'Supar-man...'

'I want to speak with your manager... !'



I wonder if he gets sick of hearing batman/superman jokes. >.<
 
Last edited:

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yay! i just got back from the recruiters station, and my weight is only one pound over now! (meaning that i've lost about 20 lbs since september XD) and my body fat is a good 3% percent below where it has to be, and thats taking safe messurements (making it look like im fatter)
while im sure you are all like "wtf" that means that i shouldnt have any problems at MEPS next week joining the navy.

also, when i was driving up there, the two GAAG F-16s were doing their usual rounds, and as i got up to the airport, they were doing some maneuver. they were only a handful of feet apart, then the outset jet pulled almost straight up, then went 90 degrees to his right did did this really tight turn will the lead did this long swooping circle around him. after that they landed, so i got to see a couple of F-16s go rolling by about 400 feet away from me XD so cool!

@az, thats funny, but the id card isnt showing.

@ lil, they have a bunch of different flags. the union jack is the flag for the whole UK, while st. george's cross is just for england. ireland has its own, im not sure about scotland and wales, though... not to mention all the other colonies they still have. i guess they are kinda like state flags. but see, my question is, if the english dont want to be assiocated with the irish/welsh/scottish/what-have-you, then why dont they just say "okay, you can go free, be your own country"
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I... have... one.. last... paper to finish :shakefist yaaaaaaargh homestretch, c'mon, do the sprint, you can do it baboysai! :yelling
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Do eet, baboysai!!! You can do it!!! :yelling :kakashi
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
ganbatte baboy bb!!

@rabb I got the right url now so it shud show. :XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
YESH! I SO ROCK! :yaha

I did it! I finished my paper!!! :turtle
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
:glomps BB!! that's wonderful! so how are u celebrating e end of ur exams? :XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Not yet, I still have to find out if it's satisfactory for my prof :s And I found out she left the country (yeah coz she's like, a big shot or something) and I dunno when she's coming back! Oh the agony!!! :bored
 

genkizen

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
260
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
Oh boy, hope she didn't go off on sabbatical..probably not professors usually give warning of that.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I sure hope not. Anyway, I'm just waiting for the confirmation if my papers are enough. >.>

Meanwhile I have to go look for money! Coz I drained all of my allowance!

It's summer here in the Philippines btw, and it's friggin hot. I'm thinking it's spring in other countries? Any plans for spring break then?
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
er... wouldnt it be fall in the philippines? i mean i thought that when every it was summer here, it was winter everywhere south of the equator... :s

so if you get that prof's ok, does that mean you will graduate on time?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I'm technically finished with all subject credits, just waiting for the confirmation, and the signature. But I didn't make it to the final list of graduates. But I most likely will get my diploma on time, and that I won't have to extend another semester.

And it wouldn't be fall here, rabb, because there's no winter at all. We only have 2 seasons, the dry and the wet. So our plants and trees don't usually go into fall-mode.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ahhhh, see, we have four seasons here in the north east: snow, more snow, still snowing, and road construction. we just entered that last one. traffic is a bit** right now >_>

so you will graduate, but you wont be able to be part of your classes graduation ceremonies? :wtf want me to terrorize your dean or something? :guns
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top