Archived The Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
@koenosaki - i love your new avatar! they're such a cute couple ^^
well neru send them to me since I asked some tsugawa avatars

there were two with the class rep, but imo this one was the best. A bit romance in a avatar: we don't see it often over here ;)

but certainly I like it a lot too
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Nobody likes the Welsh? :crying

I like rain. When it's not pouring on me. >_>

Azzy, are you posting from a cell phone or something? XD
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
I also hate rain but if it doesn't rain, then the world's water supply will be effected and we dont want that happening.
Yay,yay, I got my paycheck yesterday but....... I have to work today and tomarrow. My job sucks, im gonna quit when I find another one.
Talking abt paychecks, I still haven't got mine and I'm so damn broke :scry

Azzy, are you posting from a cell phone or something? XD
Nopes, I'm posting from my laptop, y did u ask? :XD

@koenosaki - i love your new avatar! they're such a cute couple ^^
oo.. wad manga is that from??
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
bicycling is fun when you are going through the rain while you are drunk :XD
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
You type in shorthand a lot lately, heh.
Hmm, muz be the influence of gaming, coz the chat box has a word limit so I've learned to type many words with the minimum letters. :XD

Aniwaz, I keep gettin runtime error from this website and only on my bro's laptop. anyone have any idea why?
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oo.. wad manga is that from??
it's tsugawa (headband) and shimoda/class rep (glasses) from mx0 <3


i guess everyone has their own style of posting. for me, i rarely use caps. why? i don't know. probably just laziness :XD
 
Last edited:

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
alright, so right after i went on about loving the rain, i feel asleep to the sounds of a thunderstorm XD nice!

so, while i'll prolly post in here one more time, tomorrow, just in case i can't i wanted to say goodbye now. uhh... i just posted a gblog saying the same thing, but but if any of you want to say anything to me while im in boot camp, send the message to my myspace, and i'll get it.

edit: and how come i shot up 15 posts?!?! i skipped right over 1337 posts! i was setting it up so my last post on monday would leave me right at 1337 posts for two months T_T
 

keisa

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol people still get excited over 1337 posts? XD takes me back , way back XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
face it, rabb. you can never be 1337. hehe.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
That's amazing, ippy-san! :glomp Wow, that's such an achievement! I wonder what the head chef thought?
the head chef was happy and shocked since i made better food than him (on this occasion only though-_-;):D

I wonder if you've been reading any manga lately? Seems like you're too busy.
nah im back in my usual tracks of dl'ing alot but not reading it >_>
@ pirate, WTG! did you ever make their food before?
nah havent cooked for em before
dude, im totally ready. Ill just get my lucky socks. ;) Btw, get on IRC. My msn has been acting up lately, and i cant go on it. :(
irc is bothersome, have to take it easy now too, got out of hand yesterday.. damn.. fuck.. good night.
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hey guys i need abit of help. Yesterday i saw this anime by mistake it was under the Basou Renkin episode list on Anime kiwi. i watched it and it was about ninjas. it starts with a guy and a boy running away from ninjas and then some japanese writings start to attach themselves to the boy. It only has the first episode translated but i checked utube and they had more episodes but of raws. I dont remember the name of the anime so if any one knows please tell me. there was a fighting scene in a hospital then the boy a older guy and a teenage guy are running from some ninja, any way at the end the older guy writes something on the boys forehead and bows to him. please i gotta know the name of it. This anime looks really impressive when it comes to taijutsu.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
No idea, Windmillblade o.0 I'll ask around.

Azzy, what game do you play again? WoW?
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
@windmill.... mmm... ninjas and a boy :plot could it be nobou no ou? *or I think that's a title* It's a new series that was originally a manga. It has a boy in it with ninjas. and he is being pursued by ninjas.... I haven't watched the anime version yet though...
is that in dollars? :blink
yep. I can't buy anything with 1000 PHP :blink

Eh? To become one? So I won't... um... die?
:hug why??? :darn
so will you cook for me if i ever get shore leave in the Philippines? can't have you dying now :p
cook something for me to! :XD

:o so you're gunna wire me some moneyz, right?
lol. i don't have it yet. but maybe... ;)


so wutr u shopping for?
I don't know yet... clothes and shoes?



Um, Lil, include me in that list, please. ^^ I could really use some right now.
cook me food first! :XD
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@windmill.... mmm... ninjas and a boy :plot could it be nobou no ou? *or I think that's a title* It's a new series that was originally a manga. It has a boy in it with ninjas. and he is being pursued by ninjas.... I haven't watched the anime version yet though...
thanx though ill check it out
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
@Windmillblade, yeah i think i encountered Lil's suggested title before. But I haven't read or watched it, i just read a review.

@Lil, when shopping with money from my dad, i always have this attitude "quality over quantity" but when I'm shopping with my own money (or allowance, yet still from my dad :sweatdrop) i go for "quantity over quality" hehe.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
face it, rabb. you can never be 1337. hehe.
nice thing to sa right beofre i leave >_>; i still wanna know how clearing old threads GAVE me posts. i was gunna delete posts in the older hang out threads, namely v3, but i cant delete or quote them! wtf?! why cant i delete my posts? T_T
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i wrote it down in google but nothing came up reffering to anime or manga.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
That's because ~Lilium~ had the right show in mind, but gave the wrong title:

It's called "Nabari no Ou", and is indeed what you were referring to.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
aw darn! Khal beat me to it! :shakefist

I knew i mentioned about that anime in snu-chan's thread, and I felt like it was so long ago, so I started reading from post 1000 or something. I can't believe I read through 929 posts because I actually made the post just recently -_-;

Nabari no Ou!!! Yaaaar! Just when I was so happy to report to Windmillblade (after 45 minutes of going through snu-chan's entertaining thread), Khal the fukudanchou beats me :crying
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top